Stellaris

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
coinsruledude

Re: Stellaris

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:09 pm

The Foosa Sovereignty (idk why I was calling it the Foosa Prosperity in the last post, lol) has avoided warfare for the time being. The universe is quickly becoming divided along political and ideological lines:

The Beneficial Concord is holding strong, having admitted another member from the opposite side of the galaxy. The Korinth Polity – despite being a moral democracy – has sided with evil, aligning themselves with the likes of the Foundation of Sintomoroi’Utlak and the “Glorious” Athallid Hegemony. The three bloodthirsty entities have an unholy alliance with the Imperium of Vool’u, a star empire situated south of the Lex’Klanga Guardians. The Imperium was allowed to expand freely having few neighbors, and how controls a significant portion of the colonized worlds in their part of the galaxy, although their fleet is weak for their size.

Luckily for the Foosa, their peaceful nature and split breeding has allowed for very quick planet development. They may not be the biggest in terms of controlled territory, but only the Korinth Polity and the Imperium of Vool’u can even come close to matching their technological and resource output. However, the Foosa flew too close to the sun in their quest for knowledge and advanced technology. The Omega Alignment was constructed without a second thought to give a base 10 physics research bonus that eventually turned into 19, but it came at the cost of opening a gateway for the Worm.

The Worm transformed Joolianotos, the Foosa’s sun, into a black hole and rendered every planet in the system a tomb world. The inhabitants of the home world, all of whom were Hoosa, were mutated into a repugnant version of themselves. The Worm’s aftereffects were quickly seen to be beneficial to the Foosa Sovereignty: the new Hoosa had a base 60% habitability for every planet and were given a 15% bonus to physics research by the Worm, which stacked on top of their natural 10% bonus to all research output. In addition, the tombification of the system allowed the mutated Hoosa to spread across the six other worlds orbiting the new black hole of Joolianotos, essentially doubling the living space of the Foosa Sovereignty’s core systems in one fell swoop. Once the tomb worlds are fully developed, the Foosa Sovereignty will be the undisputed dominant power in their federation.

Unfortunately war continues to creep across the galaxy, especially because of the Korinth Polity. They went to war with the military junta known as the United Khessan League, a military junta who carried out atrocities against its own people and was in association status with the Beneficial Concord for the sole purpose of nonaggression. The Polity used the atrocities as an excuse to pick them apart in two different wars, vassalizing the "liberated" planets each time as if they were doing the citizens a favor. In reality they were destroying the only neutral party left in the galaxy and sparking a cold war between good and evil: the Beneficial Concord on the side of peace and equality, and the empires of slavery, death, deceit, all of whom have intertwined defensive pacts that could one day bring the entire galaxy to war at once.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:03 am

Peace continues to reign in the galaxy as the Foosa Sovereignty recovers from the tombification of its home system. In the years since, the Noosa (nuclear horse Foosa) have spread far and wide to every previously empty exoplanet in the Foosan territory. Their unique species has become the overwhelming plurality of the population. Interesting, a small subsect of Noosa was discovered deep in a subterranean fallout shelter on one of the colonized tomb worlds, claiming they had been there for many years. The Qell'Nudar were brought to the surface and currently maintain status as residents until it becomes clear where they came from, because it was well known that no one lived on that planet up until its tombification by the Worm.

The Foosa Sovereignty expanded modestly in size and greatly in population, having almost double the planets of the next most expansive empire in their federation. Because of the political split of the galaxy, the Foosa - pacifist as they may be - have begun preparing for what appears to be inevitable conflict. Dozens of defense platforms have been erected all over their reaches of the galaxy, and the Foosa have even gone so far as to use frontier outposts and strategic colonization to envelop and secure several unpopulated systems from their two rivals to gain a small strategic advantage. Also, the Foosa have delved deep into Supremacy and Expansion traditions, hoping to get an edge on their enemies.

The Foosa Sovereignty has also taken steps to modernize and expand the Beneficial Concord. After taking their second term as president of the federation, the Foosa immediately began to build up the unified federation fleet. Over the course of several years and using the most advanced technology, the federation fleet quadrupled in size from roughly 5k strength to 19k. The Foosa Sovereignty had resources to spare, so they drained their entire reserves building up both the federation fleet and their own independent fleet as a deterrent against their violent opposition. It appeared to be working; with several years left before their presidential term ended, the Foosan fleets were considered superior to every galactic empire except for the Fex'Klanga Guardians, who were no longer "overwhelming" in strength and numbers but simply "superior".

Sensing that a new age was coming, the Foosa gathered the members of the Beneficial Concord and successfully petitioned for a rebranding of the federation. No longer would the alliances simply be a convenient way to protect each other. The federation, now known as the Greater Prosperity Alliance, shall be tasked with maintaining peace, equality, freedom, and opportunity among all species in the galaxy. Any who opposed the ideals of the federation would be considered hostile from then forward. The change of name was more symbolic than anything, but with literally every single fledgling empire in the galaxy having placed themselves on one side or the other, it was a necessary move to make. Total war was coming.

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:25 am

I've told you how I layer my fleets into light, medium and heavy. I make a mix of short, medium and long range focused ships for each fleet, so that each one can engage at all ranges effectively. Generally I look for weapons that ignore armor or shields, and compliment them with ships carrying weapons that ignore the other. Throw enough variety, and something is going to hit a weakness in the enemy build.

Good luck in the coming war, you already know my strategy of home system hopping. But I also use a Jump Drive without much fear of the Unbidden thanks to my dedicated Defensive Fleet.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 am

Despite our estimates, things have not remained in a stagnant state of constant buildup. Several bitter wars raged between the losers of the Galactic War, all in an attempt to reclaim glory taken by me. Those died out one by one, but by the time they did my fleets had been rebuilt at two times their previous strength and with a new and upgraded flagship, the Atlas RS2.

Weighing our resource abundance on the now struggling lesser Empires, I forced several to give me access to their sensors for what amounted to pocket change for me. For my efforts, I discovered a powerful automated dreadnought in their space and forced them to give me open borders so I could send my Grand Fleet in and test its new teeth. For a dozen lighter ships, we shredded the Dreadnoughts defenses with our saturation of heavy weapons and a swarm of torpedoes. After its execution, I brought in a construction ship to begin rebuilding her hull to provide a sister flagship to the Atlas RS2.

As I reached the 50% mark on recovering her, I also completed my Sentry Array. Now with unrestricted access to the fleet movements of the entire galaxy, the other empires all took sharp notice.

Including the last remaining Fallen Empire.

The true challenge to the Republic's supremacy over this galaxy is swiftly approaching, and we will not be complacent. We will not absorb the opening blows of this war, which must end in a decisive victory before the awakened Korinth Chroniclers gain too much power.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Kill it with plasma.

Also, I just noticed that your fallen empire has the same name as one of my enemies in my game, lol. They used to be the Korinth Polity, but they changed their name to Mandate of (their home planet).

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:06 am

*Writes out big detailed thing on how the war played out*
*Submit*
*You have to log in*
*Post is gone*

I waited for them to attack some other assholes so they couldn't kick my **** with their fleets AND space stations, I flew my grand fleet to where they were attacking, beat them up a little and they ran. Attacked their home system while they were missing, they came back as my ground armies arrived, big space battle happened, kicked their ****.

I'm so **** salty that that big **** detailed description for everything I wrote out got deleted by getting logged out lol.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:22 am

rip in pieces post

Research and development took center stage in the Foosa Sovereignty as their second term as federation president drew to a close. Their military began to specialize and modernize, turning the haphazard cluster of powerful ships into something resembling a properly structured fleet. Defense stations were also upgraded and specialized based on their locations, having been rendered slightly out-of-date after only a few years.

Suddenly, though, galactic relations were thrown into a massive upheaval, a trend that would continue for decades. The Great Vool Empire, the xenophobic militarists controlling close to a quarter of the galaxy, bent the knee to some of the few sane officials in their empire who led a political faction preaching levelheadedness. There was little doubt they had taken notice of the federation fleet buildup orchestrated by the Foosa. Rather than lose control of their populace, the empire publicly stated its intention to become more pacifistic. The welcome news of deescalation surprised the Foosa, given the tense political climate, but then more diplomats brought word of an even bigger shift in attitude: the newly-named Interstellar Vool Nation, a state destined to retreat into isolationism, immediately broke off its defensive pact with the traitorous Mandate of Koros. Although the IVN retained pacts with its other allies, it left the Mandate vulnerable with only two allies instead of three.

Finally, a crack had appeared in the bloc of nations opposing the Greater Prosperity Alliance. The news was cause for celebration in federation war rooms. The Foosa took stock of the diplomatic situation and continued to bide its time, quietly and peacefully reforming its own government from a megacorporation (more minerals) to a holy tribunal (more governing ethics attraction). They voted down two calls to war from their federation, avoiding galactic war in the hope that, with time, a wider crack in their enemies would continued to widen, which it eventually did. The Foundation of Sintomoroi’Utlak, facing similar internal pressures like the IVN, reformed its government to embrace aliens in a xenophilic manner, a very welcome development for the Greater Prosperity Alliance. The country remained hostile, however, since apparently the newly-named Sintomoroi Sacrosanct Foundation was only interested in being xenophilic to nations already within its sphere of dark allies.

Eventually the Imperium (formerly the Hegemony) and the Foundation formed an official federation with each other, apparently not content with maintaining a defensive pact as their only defense.

The Auspicious Axis was supposed to be a hard counter to the Greater Prosperity Alliance, but it only served to fracture their remaining sphere of influence in the galaxy even further. Because of the politics of federation membership, defensive pacts were no longer sufficient for powers within them, meaning all pacts between the Foundation, the Imperium, the Mandate, and the IVN were severed. Although the Mandate and the IVN were quickly given association status by the Auspicious Axis, they were not admitted as part of the federation; it was simply a pact of nonaggression, not one of mutual protection.

The Greater Prosperity Alliance was faced with a decision. Their fleets had reached all-time highs in strength and numbers. Their enemies were fractured. The time for liberation was coming. Atrocities of war, slavery and subjugation, needless bloodshed, government corruption – it would soon be time for it all to be put on the table and shown for what it was. Foosan generals took a pause and examined the diplomatic situation one last time:

Greater Prosperity Alliance:
Foosa Sovereignty: holy tribunal, pacifist/egalitarian/spiritualist. The Sovereignty is the dominant power in their federation by numbers, research, resources, and star systems. They have been and will continue to spearhead any effort that involves warfare or diplomacy. They border every major enemy of their federation, so if all-out war breaks out, their territory will become the epicenter of a brutal two-front war.
Confederated Oklarr Republics: theocratic republic, fanatic egalitarian/spiritualist. The Confederated Republics is relatively small and weak, but they boast an advanced research base and a standard-sized fleet. They border the Mandate, who is much more powerful, but they only have one front to fight on.
Democratic Jibru Commonwealth: moral democracy, federation builder/pacifist/materialist. The Commonwealth sets the average for the Greater Prosperity Alliance, being stronger than the Confederated Republics but weaker than the Sovereignty. They don't border any of the opposing powers, meaning their moderately-sized fleet would be safe to fight on the front line without worrying about defending their home systems.
Nation of Ithni Zarek: moral democracy, federation builder/pacifist/materialist. Likely the weakest of the nations in their federation, their systems are few and scattered, some even being enclaves or near enclaves within Axis territory. Their systems would almost certainly face siege should war occur.
Pelx Cradonian Consumer Products: megacorporation, fanatic pacifist/egalitarian. Pelx Corp has expanded significantly from the two-system empire they used to be when they entered their federation, but they have a weak fleet and scattered territory to defend, although their cause is helped by only sharing one isolated front with the enemy.

Greater Prosperity Alliance associates:
United Khessam League: military junta, hegemonic imperialists/xenophobe/militarist. Being a two-system enclave within the Confederated Republics, the League is very weak and insignificant. They refuse to join either federation outright due to rivaling much stronger nations around them and seeing themselves as the future owners of the galaxy. Their empire was guilty of slavery and atrocities, but they have been subdued after much of their land was annexed by the Mandate.
Yssravannar Star Hierarchy: illuminated autocracy, xenophobic isolationists/pacifist/materialist. The Hierarchy never really developed outside of their home system due to being pinned in by the IVN, so they are small, weak, and enclaved by the enemy. As such, they are insignificant.

Auspicious Axis:
Glorious Athallid Imperium: martial empire, fanatic militarist/xenophile: The Imperium is relatively small and weak compared to some its neighbors, but it has an average-sized fleet and chokepoints benefiting their defense, although they would be fighting a two-front war from the Pelx Corp side and the Sovereignty side.
Sintomoroi Sacrosanct Foundation: theocratic monarchy, authoritarian/xenophile/spiritualist. The Foundation is stronger than its counterpart in the Imperium, being roughly equal with the Sovereignty in strength. Their home systems border the Sovereignty's home systems, and they have several enclaves surrounding the Sovereignty from the other side.

Auspicious Axis associates:
Mandate of Koros: moral democracy, fanatic egalitarian/pacifist. The Mandate only shares one front with the Confederated Republics and they're likely stronger than the Foosa, making them a big threat if fighting on multiple fronts. However, they are also alone in the galaxy, having only one small vassal and no defensive pacts.
Enlightened Kingdom of Karakt (vassal of Mandate of Koros): enlightened monarchy, fanatic militarist/xenophobe. This small vassal state of the Mandate is the remnants of the League's lands that haven't been integrated. They have few systems and are weak.
Interstellar Vool Nation: irenic monarchy, fanatic xenophobe/pacifist. The IVN is massive, and they only share one front with the Sovereignty. However, like the Mandate, they have no allies and no pacts of defense with any other power, leaving them a lone enemy.

THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW. WHAT WAS SHALL BE, WHAT SHALL BE WAS.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:15 am

TL;DR lost every single major battle, still won decisive victory

Brothers and sisters of the galaxy, let me tell you a tale about the first great war of our time: the Prosperity-Axis Conflict.

The Foosa were poised to liberate the oppressed of the galaxy, the underprivileged and the weak. The Auspicious Axis members were responsible for much suffering, and the star systems most hurt by their regimes were their outposts surrounding the Foosa Sovereignty’s outer borders. These enclaves were militarized and used as nothing more than bases and slave farms because of their isolation from the main empires. The Greater Prosperity Alliance unanimously agreed to the Foosan war proposal to liberate these enclaves, as well as stop the atrocities of slavery and purging being committed by the Sintomoroi Sacrosanct Foundation.

The first blows of the battle were fought over the planet of Verm-Te-Birg in the Ziris system enclave of the “Glorious” Athallid Imperium. The 2nd Expeditionary Corps, a Foosan fleet 15k strong, led the charge and destroyed the outposts surrounding the planet. Assault troops landed en masse once the defenses were eliminated through light planetary bombarding, and the planet was taken in mere months without Axis resistance.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7C4D89C3E/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 69F595E16/

The rest of the Federation began their invasions of the Imperium as well, sending their fleets deep into their core systems. Occupation was quick and efficient for the Confederated Okklar Domains, who occupied most of the Imperium by the end of the war.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1E8183750/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0DAE088A1/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... D7615BA80/

Foosan fleets set their sights of the Ferragon system next. Being an enclave of the Foundation, it was riddled with poor abused pre-sentient beings and scores of slaves. It also fell without resistance, being so far removed from the Axis’s control.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... F9C81F115/

However, the Foundation mobilized its fleet early, harassing science ships and small fleets traveling throughout the Foosa Sovereignty. At 36k, it was by far the most powerful single fleet in the war, with the Federation never fielding an organized fleet stronger than 20k after the first months. The Foundation periodically grew its fleet to 40k throughout the war, but it never remained that strong consistently.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... E0D9ACB5E/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 574997200/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7F47C0D9A/

Federation fleets continued their spearhead into the Imperium, finding little resistance within. The opposition’s fleets were outdated and small, making for quick and decisive victories. Planet after planet fell to sieges.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2E4B0B149/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 404941559/

However, the strong Foundation fleets ate away at the Foosan fleet. The Foosa lost several battles and many ships, forcing them to fight strategically in order to secure the war goal systems. The Phin system – a planet with nearly half of the population enslaved – underwent bombardment by a Foosan fleet only 5k strong, which was simultaneously being hunted down by the Foundation’s main fleet.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4EE551359/

Just as the planetary defenses fell to levels acceptable for an invasion, the Foundation fleet was spotted in the neighboring Rotanev system. It would be a suicide mission, but the tiny Foosan fleet agreed to hold off the attackers for as long as possible for the land forces to successfully mount an invasion. In an attempt to draw attention from the planet, the Foosan fleet attempted to flank the much stronger force, knowing their chances of survival were slim. Emergency FTL warping would not be possible for a month after battle started, leaving very little time for an escape. However, their mission was a success; assault troops landed on the planet uninterrupted and began a full-frontal attack on main settlements while the space battle raged above.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... F368480ED/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... CB03FF515/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1476A8965/

The 3rd Orbital Corps was entirely wiped out during the battle, but solely because of their sacrifice, the enclave planet of Yatru was liberated and their enslaved population freed from bondage. The entire planet owes their freedom to the 3rd Orbital Corps, commanded by the steadfast late Admiral Sassomun dol’Gilue. Their special sacrifice would not be forgotten, but alas, it would not be the last.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... D06212864/

While the battle over the outskirts of the galactic war raged, the Confederated Okklar Dominions continued their occupation of the Imperium, proving to be a very worthy opponent for the Axis.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 796831C00/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1B5C23719/

The Sovereignty’s only failed invasion of a planet was Yeedru in the Hithran system, a core world of the Imperium. Unfortunately their assault troops were not enough to take the planet, so they retreated off-world and waited for psionic reinforcements to arrive from nearby. Those reinforcements never made it to their destination, finding themselves unable to pass due to enemy ships. They were stranded in nearby systems for the rest of the war, although the planet was eventually sieged by Foosan assault troops arriving from a different location.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 31DFED85B/

Large Foundation fleets patrolling the galaxy continued to harass the Federation, dealing decisive blows to the individual members and their fleets. Despite never being able to come out on top during the largest battles, the occupation of the war goal enclaves and the entire Imperium was chipping away at the Axis’s ability to maintain control over its territory. The largest battle – and largest Federation loss – came when the 36k-strong Foundation fleet engaged a combined Federation fleet of roughly 19k; 21k Foosan reinforcements arrived late to the battle, but it was clearly too late for a victory to be pulled from the rubble. The other Federation members lost most of their ships while the Foosans just had enough time to FTL warp out of battle when overwhelming numbers came against them.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4D167B486/

The war raged with no end in sight as more and more Foosan ships were destroyed and Axis ships continued to pour out of the Foundation’s borders.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... E041E936C/

Another crushing loss to the Axis again came as the Democratic Jibru Commonwealth had a 15k-strong fleet caught out by the Foundation’s main fleet. The survivors warped to safety but not before taking heavy losses.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... E5BBCB3D5/

The Foosa played cat-and-mouse with the Foundation for most of the war. Sovereignty ships were never truly unified, being split amongst such a large empire and having so many fronts to fight. Still, with so much of the Imperium being occupied by the Okklar and the Axis not willing to risk sending troops to retake their lost enclaves, the war continued to drift towards Federation victory, despite their crushing losses in battle. The final enclave war goal to fall was in the Gianfar system, the partner enclave to the Phin system. The invasion began with promise, with the planet of Sandeeq being the target.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... D69863C30/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 150B671FB/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0DAF76C88/

Unfortunately, the Foundation fleet – being culled to 25k strength due to brave Federation ships taking losses to do so – caught wind of the invasion and desperately chased down the 1st Extraorbital Corps to the system. Mimicking the liberation of the neighboring Phin system earlier in the war, the enemy fleet arrived at nearly the same time as Foosan troops landed on the planet.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 981612C8B/

Conflict was beginning to draw to a close. The Imperium was overrun, all of the enclaves were occupied and defended, and although the Federation members were scattered, their combined power was more than enough to destroy the Foundation. The last battle of the war was fought while diplomats from both sides met to discuss peace talks. Transmissions to both sides caused the battle to cease partway through, just as Foosan ships began to take hard hits and started to prepare for retreat yet again: the war was over. The Federation had enforced all of its righteous, just demands upon the Axis.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 6A457B9C9/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... C0EC83102/

Just under 11 years! We’ve been at war for over a decade! It’s finally over?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7941DE2F5/

The “Glorious” Athallid Imperium and the Sintomoroi Sacrosanct Foundation accepted defeat, knowing that further fighting would be for naught. Their enclaves were liberated, confederated, and bundled into a new entity named the Pious Athalilid Union, an egalitarian spiritualist pacifist theoretic republic mimicking the Foosa Sovereignty’s administration. Knowing their security would not be certain if left alone, the Foosa successfully petitioned the newly-liberated Union for vassalization, which the grateful people of the four liberated systems graciously and eagerly accepted. A secondary, but very welcome, effect of the vassalization was that Foosan ships could move through the Ziris system for the first time, meaning Foosan ships could finally move freely to anywhere in their empire without worrying about the critical hyperlane chokepoint being owned by their rival.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 339D42AFF/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 616E22B94/

Not only were the enclaves liberated and vassalized, which simplified the political situation for the Foosa greatly and saved millions of lives from abuse and hardship, but the Foundation was also forced to end its practices of slavery and purging. Even as the Axis continues to live on and govern over its people, it will still bend to the Greater Prosperity Alliance! The citizens of all empires, large or small, strong or weak, will have a higher quality of life because of this conflict, and the immense sacrifices made throughout will not be forgotten! We have changed the history of the galaxy for the better forever! We have claimed victory!

GLORY TO THE FEDERATION, GLORY TO THE SOVEREIGNTY, GLORY TO THE WORM! WHAT WAS SHALL BE, WHAT SHALL BE WAS!

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 32ED25FE5/

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:37 am

Good **** lol.

I'm telling you, writing a short story where the Republic of Inarus invades across galaxies and your unified galaxy has to combine forces to try and stop them would be fun as **** to write.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:17 pm

I forgot to mention a small detail about the war. During the peak of the early fighting when the Federation began to take losses against the Axis, an asteroid was spotted heading towards Thurs-Sanguur, the home planet of a primitive civilization under observation by the Foosa. The asteroid was large enough to wipe out their planet, and the only hope their species had for survival was Foosan military intervention to destroy the rock before impact.

Foosan admirals noted that the civilization at risk of extinction was the fanatic xenophobe militarist mushrooms who had already nuked a Foosan observation post and were hellbent on destroying the Foosa for alleged abuse of their citizens.

(((Regrettably))), the Foosan fleets were all occupied with invasions and space battles throughout the galaxy and were (((unable))) to lend assistance.

Return to “Off topic”