Weird Dreams

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
tyrud

Re: Weird Dreams

Postby tyrud » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Lol, sounds like you fell asleep while reading the RP with Pirates of the Carribbean playing in the background.

Also, yeah that sounds like Colin, haha.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:01 pm

I had a really odd and random dream lol. I was walking around walmart and I saw a guy who I thought was Bill Nighy and I kinda looked at him for a while before heading outside thinking it couldn't be him. As I'm leaving the store he walks up and is like "Did you recognize me? I'm Bill Nighy, I was Shaun's dad in Shaun of the dead."

I'm like "Oh wow it is you!" Then somehow the dream wound up to where I was posing with his dog which was a big black lab while he took pictures of us, as if the dog was the celebrity lmao.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:16 am

I had a dream I took a picture of someone, that person turned into a cat, screamed at me and I woke in my kitchen (in the dream) ate a sandwhich then woke up for real.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:27 pm

So this was definitely a weird one I had a night or so ago.

The dream starts off with me standing in front of a house that looks similar to the house of a girl I know, but the house itself has parts that aren't at all like this girl's actual house. Still, in the dream, she lives there, so it might as well be her house. It's late after midnight, maybe about 4 or 5 in the morning or something according to the context of the rest of the dream. It's all normal except for the fact that I'm holding a shotgun. Why? Who knows? There's no danger present, no zombies. Nothing at all is out of the ordinary except for the fact that I'm just standing there with a gun. Yep.

So that's the set up and away I go into the house. I don't entirely remember how I got into the house, but it was definitely through the front door. No knocking. No breaking in. Just walking in I think. Of course, when you walk in, you enter a small room which I'm guessing is like a small greeting area or whatever, which is divided from the living room by a glass wall with a solid, regular door. You can see into the living room, but of course it's dark because no one is up yet. Once again, I head in, and I can't remember how I go in, though this time I may or may not have picked the lock. So I get through that door.

On the other side, three different dogs are waiting for me, none of which are hers in real life. I think they were all dogs that belonged to another friend of mine, but they definitely aren't hers. So I start freaking out and thinking that I'm gonna get **** nailed by these dogs, who are in their beds but notice me and start coming over. They come over to me, start sniffing me, and then I just start petting them like it's all good. That's the end of that. Of course, when I look up, however, I see a silhouette off to my right coming closer. It doesn't take me long to realize that it's the girl who's looking in my direction, but she hasn't said anything yet.

So that's when I decide I've over stayed my welcome, and so I try to exit out of the house. I make it to the solid door on the glass wall, open it, and close it behind me. Good so far. I try the door leading to the outside. It's locked. How and why? No clue. Dream logic. So I'm fumbling with the lock, but it's too late at that point. I look behind me and she's pretty much right there looking at me.

She asks straight up "Hey, what are you doing here?" My response? "I ran out of places to be, so I started walking and I ended up here and thought I'd pass by and say hello."

Mind you I haven't dropped the shotgun at any point throughout the entire ordeal. Still, she doesn't even acknowledge the fact that I have the gun with me. Or anything for that matter. She just says "Okay." and then scolds her younger brother about something, since he walked in at some point. Then we head outside onto some kind of elevated deck at the front of the house, which wasn't there when I first started the dream, and then started talking about a dinner she had with some friends of ours until I eventually just woke up.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:35 am

Hey RP guys

Have either of you ever had a dream that you're in the universe as one of the survivors you control? I haven't, at least that I remember, which I find unusual cause a lot of nights I'll fall asleep thinking about ideas for the next part or other RP related ****. Generally if I fall asleep with something on my mind I'll dream about it, but it just hasn't happened for C3O yet lol.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:29 pm

I do the same thinking about things I'm going to do for Colin and Gerrit, but as of yet, I have not become either of them in a dream, lol. Perhaps my mental picture of either of them isn't strong or developed enough for them to manifest themselves in my dreams. :P
(⌐■_■)

Tanten137

Postby Tanten137 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 pm

I am one of those lucky people who lucid dream naturally so I am almost always aware of what's happening in my dreams and can react accordingly. One of the weirdest ones I've had is where I'm walking to my bus stop from 2nd grade and there is this guy standing at the corner where the bus picked me up. The weird thing is that he has no features. He is just a silhouette, pitch black. He starts to motion for me to come to him. I felt mortal terror when I looked at him. I only start to lucid dream when I feel a strong emotion or if it is just that vivid. This was both vivid and intense. Then he starts to walk towards me and I immediately start running the other way. But there is a pack of silhouette wolves there. So I start down the other street towards a bridge. For some reason I feel like if the wolves get me I'll die in real life. Then I feel a sharp pain in my arm and I feel a hot trickle of blood. I actually felt it! When I got to the bridge I jump off into a rushing river that shouldn't be there. I woke up in a sweat and blood soaking my sheets. I ran down stairs and my mom rushed me to the emergency room. Apparently I had bit down on my arm in my sleep. Still sends a chill down my spine. Weirdest experience of my life.
"Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.~Albert Camus
"I would rather be ashes than dust." ~Jack London
"Hell is people." ~People

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:47 pm

I go to a conspiracy board that talks about those kinds of dreams, i.e. ones with shadowy antagonists.

Apparently they're common, so much so that 'LSD: Dream Simulator', (A crazy as **** japanese playstation 1 game based on a ten-year long dream journal, for those who don't know.) has one as one of its primary antagonistic forces.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 am

A friend of mine once woke up and found that she had been choking herself in her sleep. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's something probably doesn't want to experience again. :P
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:48 am

Nothing to do with a dream, but I once bit my lip in my sleep. Woke up with a half-healed cut and dried blood caking my mouth. I like to jokingly pretend to myself that I had a transformation that night and ate something.

Return to “Off topic”