Weird Dreams

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
tyrud

Re: Weird Dreams

Postby tyrud » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:07 am

Now that I recall this topic exists, I can tell you about a particularly weird dream I had just last night.

It starts off basically with me walking around my school (which was laid out and looked somewhat different mind you) and I go up to maybe the second or third story of a building and then walk up to a short concrete wall with a metal railing, like the ones you see in the outdoor parts of buildings and walkways so that you can look down below without falling.

So I'm there just watching as people pass by and what not when I start thinking "I wonder if a fall from here would be enough to kill a person" Note I didn't think this malevolently or with the intent to commit suicide, rather it was just a thought of curiosity.

Then all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye, I turn and then follow a girl as she literally climbs onto the rail and flat out jumps onto the pavement below. I look down and as it turns out it's some girl I know from school (she's not a close friend or anything, just a classmate). And so I'm standing there looking at this girl (she's dead) going "What the bejeezus?!" just like everyone else.

Soon enough though, everyone starts blaming me for her death because of my thoughts (I forget how they found out, though I probably told everyone else). Eventually people started giving me the stank eye and what not and I was struggling to convince people that I had nothing to do with the girl's death. The actual time span was no more than a few hours though and it went from midday to about dusk within the dream by the time I woke up.

Still, it was beyond weird.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Had a handful of drunk dreams last night. In the weirdest one I was cuddling with my ex gf and we were watching some cooking show on tv. After a while she was like "I'm hungry." So she reaches her arm into the tv and grabs the cake or whatever and then starts to eat it, I then flipped to another cooking show and there was a big steak which I grabbed and started eating, then I woke up lol.

The other one I was in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight and I was being attacked by both sharks and crocodiles, the water was clear enough to see like anything within 5 feet of me. I had a knife and I killed a croc that attacked me far cry 3 style then a shark was coming after me and that made me kick my box fan at the foot of my bed and knock it down waking me and both of my parents up lol.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Damn that's too funny :lol:
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Mon May 27, 2013 5:40 am

So, I used to live in a city from ages 4 to 6.
I made like 3 goodish friends while I was there.
Then I moved to a town, my current one, where I've lived to my present age of 16 and a half. (omg pedufiles dunt use my age to trak my ip :c)

Recently, like a month ago, I had a dream where I returned to the city I lived, and met with 5 people.

Four of 'em were children, and one was an adult.

In my dream I felt like I knew them, and was desperately gleefully happy to be meeting them again, but, I had no idea who they were when I woke up.

I've recently realized that 3 of em had the same hair cuts as the 3 friends I knew as a small child, though they flipped.

The 1 guy, had a shaven head, like the boy I knew.
There was a girl with short black hair, and a girl with long blonde hair. The two girls I knew were opposite (short blonde, long black).

And the adult reminded me heavily of the boy I knew's father.

I'm pretty positive that the kids in the dream (who were all my current age) were my brains's attempt to age my earlier friends to my current age, so that it was as if I was hanging out with them again. And that the adult was a post to be an aged version of the boy's father.

(The fourth kid had purple hair and was also a girl, and I still don't know who she is, or who she was a post to represent.)

Honestly I wouldn't of even shared this if it wasn't for the fact I found it really neat that my dream-mind tried to age 3 six year olds ten years. lol. silly brain.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 am

U brain so silleh rofl.

I had a dream similar to that once, only I was really old. Nowadays I can barely remember a single detail of the dream aside from the fact that throughout it I was really sad because everyone I knew was dead.
It was depressing man. ):
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Living with my grandfather, I can relate to seeing it on his face.

Whenever he goes to a school reunion, it includes his grade, two grades below him, and one grade above him. Hell, it might even be three grades below him (Hes 87)

All 4 grades combined, and only about 20 people show up/are alive to show up.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:47 pm

So I had a dream that I was surviving in the woods in a zombie apocalypse and was completely out of gear in the middle of a cold, stormy and foggy night. I stumbled across an old abandoned church in the middle of the woods and stayed in there for refuge. As I sat in there at some point someone approached the boarded up windows and using a torch looked in through the cracks giving this creepy as **** feeling. Eventually the weather cleared up and I could see there was a giant mansion Victorian style that was rundown as **** and there were a bunch of crazy **** cultists walking around it and then they started slowly walking to the church.

I hightailed it out the back of the church as quick as I could, once I came around the corner Clara from the walking dead (The crazy **** Rick found in the woods) came at me with an axe and alerted the cultists to my presence so I ran into this huge field where you couldn't see anything around you cause of the tall grass. Eventually hands reached out of the grass and grabbed me holding me in place while another cultist with an axe charged me and as the axe came to hit me the dream ended.

"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:24 pm

I fell asleep today infront of the TV and someone came in and started switching between two channels. One had one of those Jerry-Springer rip-off shows where white trash and ghetto families scream at each other about whose baby is whose/who cheated on who, the second channel was the news.

It translated oddly into my dream, no matter what was happening in the dream, every time someone talked, the real-world filtered in through their mouths and all that came out was the host of Jerry-Springer rip off talking about how some dude named Gaben cheated on his wife with his brother's girlfriend.

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:41 am

Spooky dream there Ted. It's been a while since I had a zombie related dream. Most of the time I can't even remember what I dreamt the night before. If I can, it's usually just fragments. Rarely can I remember whole dreams.

Smerg wrote:I fell asleep today infront of the TV and someone came in and started switching between two channels. One had one of those Jerry-Springer rip-off shows where white trash and ghetto families scream at each other about whose baby is whose/who cheated on who, the second channel was the news.

It translated oddly into my dream, no matter what was happening in the dream, every time someone talked, the real-world filtered in through their mouths and all that came out was the host of Jerry-Springer rip off talking about how some dude named Gaben cheated on his wife with his brother's girlfriend.

That sounds absolutely hilarious.
(⌐■_■)

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:46 am

So last night I had a dream pertaining to Endless Seas.

The dream took place in between the parts where the crew landed on the Maldives and when they landed on South Africa. I wasn't myself per say, rather, I was David. It began with me being awoken suddenly by the Atlas' alarm systems. I got up and looked over to Collin's bed to see if he had been awoken as well, only to find that Collin wasn't there. In fact, he wasn't in the room at all, and the door of our room was wide open. I ran about about the ship for a while to try and find out what was going on, but no one seemed to be on the ship.

I must also point out that the ships layout was surprisingly well structured for having been in a dream. Like, it wasn't all like "oh, I'm in David and Collin's room? Ok, well let me just walk out the door and immediately be in the **** engine room because dreams." Rather, the layout seemed to make a lot of sense considering what I know of it at the time of the story that the dream took place in, combined with prior knowledge of how a normal ship of the Atlas' size would be like.

Anyway, I eventually ran out unto the deck, after encountering not a single soul inside the ship, to find that the ship was currently sailing through a hurricane. Collin was out here as well, standing at the railings just kinda watching the raging storm. I ran over to him and and asked where everyone was, but to no avail; because Collin suddenly got all excited and started running toward the bridge while motioning for me to follow him. I followed him up to the control room where a comically huge pirate ship-like steering was located, and which Collin started steering the ship with. I asked him what the plan was and he exclaimed "We're sailing straight into hell!" which, thinking about it now is pretty funny, but at the time I was **** terrified!

So then we were sailing through the storm when I guess a kraken attacked? Because out of nowhere Collin yelled "Watch out for the tentacle!" at which point there was a huge crash which I just knew was the sound of the boat cracking in half. It was at this point that dream Collin showed his first and only semblance in character to real world RP Collin by saying "This is all very exciting!"
At this point my brain seemed to forget everything that was happening in the dream, because once I left the control room I immediately found myself in my parents house. After this the dream just became one of those boring "live out a normal day" kind of dreams.

Though despite that, this is the weirdest dream I've had in months.
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Return to “Off topic”