Weird Dreams

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
ksamson
Location: I can't tell you, but if you happen to see a giant explosion, it's not my fault

Re: Weird Dreams

Postby ksamson » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm

@stormchaser: there is a joke in the fandom that the pink pony (Pinkie Pie) is a deranged murderer so I couldn't stop laughing while reading that dream.
*Signature taken down for maintenance*

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Last night I had a dream where I was on a train which consisted of only one car, which was a passenger car. The train didn't even have an engine. following behind the train was a huge amount of various animals that had ropes tied around their necks, which were all tied to the back of the train car.

For the most part the dream was "normal," but eventually I started to get really anxious and felt that I had to get off right away. So I climbed onto the back of a pig that was tied to the train, cut the rope and rode away.

And then I woke up. ._.
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:21 am

"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 pm

inorite!?
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:42 am

Had another zombie dream after quite some time. It was much more organized and I recognized a lot more people I knew. It was nice :)
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Petso

Postby Petso » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 am

The last zombie dream I've ever had was back when a was a wee little boy. They were scary. I did not like them. They made me petrified. I still fear them. Meerp.

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:17 am

I had some pretty vivid zombie dreams. In the dreams it hits WAY harder that any zombie you see wants to and can kill you. That said they were never nightmare level as I always had close friends with me in them, but the location was always random. The scariest one I remember was me and my friends travelling on foot at night along a long country road with woods on either side, zombies kept on coming out after us as we traveled and instead of fighting we had to scatter and hide each time because we had no way to defend ourselves.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 am

I had this one where I wake up, turn on the TV on a Saturday, and the Military has taken over every channel.

Like, every channel, with each channel listing Evacuation locations, relative to where I live, with a continuous audio playing "Evacuate immediately."

I don't know why, and no one would tell me. My Mom was scared shittless, too busy packing clothing and flood to answer my question. I tried to call a friend, but when I picked up the phone, it was just the same "Evacuate immediately" message being play'd.

Nothing seemed to be wrong with the world. The sky was alright, the grass was even greener in the dream then in real life, everything was perfect. But the US Government desperately needed every soul to evacuate out of North America to the point that at the end of the Dream, they were going around forcefully gathering Civilians who had not been seen at the Evac stations.

My dream ended as I was being forced onto a Bus to be driven to an Evac station.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

I realized I was dreaming halfway through a dream and then took control of it completely.

Apparently your subconscious mind is better at maintaining dreams then your normal consciousnesses, because when I tried to make my dream do stuff, it flipped its **** and made me wake up.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

Petso

Postby Petso » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Controlling your dreams is called lucid dreaming!
Some psychologists have trained people to do that (forgot how).

I want to control my own dreams for once :C But never did.

Return to “Off topic”