Weird Dreams

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
tyrud

Re: Weird Dreams

Postby tyrud » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:51 am

Lmao, that's definitely up there on the list of strange/weird dreams.

I had a dream last night that made me realize that the mental images I have of people I haven't physically seen in a number of months because of college need to be refreshed. The details of the dream are beyond me now, but I know for a fact that a few people in that dream, while their general details and what not were correct, their faces were either blurry or distant. You ever have one of those dreams or moments?
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 am

Drove myself home one afternoon while it was raining. When I parked in front of my house, a combination of drowsiness and not wanting to get wet motivated me to stay in my car until the rain stopped. It didn't, and I fell asleep for like four or five hours.

I had like two or three dreams, "waking up" each time only to find out I was in another dream.

At the start of my first dream I "woke up" in the driver's seat of my car. It was midnight and I thought it was real life. For some reason I thought I had been driving with a couple of my closest friends, and that they had ditched me and left. I immediately felt that their leaving me was a personal insult, and I got really angry. In the dream I spoke something to the effect of "those fuckers left me" or something along those lines. From my backseat came a voice, which was basically a combination of three or four of my friends, speaking at once. It said "No we haven't." and I turned around to see all my friends stitched together all silent-hill style, sitting in my backseat. I screamed and "woke up" again.

I was in my drivers seat but this time it was day. It was still raining, and I had just been involved in a car crash. I got out of my car, and some dude ran up to me and started shouting. Apparently I had hit and killed a cop after falling asleep at the wheel. I broke out crying and then woke up again.

I had a couple more dreams I cant remember, similar to the above in which I 'woke up' in my driver's seat, but in the last dream I woke up and it was like nine or ten at night. Unsure of whether or not it was a dream I kinda laid there listening to the rain until I was sure I was in the world of the waking, then I got out of my car.

It was pretty trippy.
Last edited by Smerg on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:13 am

It sounds like that joke in shows where a character wakes up like nine times and each time it's a different dream, rofl.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:15 am

Yeah! Those were kinda my thoughts once I finally realized I was awake.

It left me feeling really weird and "out of place" for like half an hour tho.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm surprised no one came out to get you or called you or anything. Especially if you were asleep for so long.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Only other person in my house was mah mom. And she was asleep too.

Return to “Off topic”