Weird Dreams

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
coinsruledude

Weird Dreams

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I had the strangest dream last night.

I was taking a p*ss in one of the bathroom stalls at my high school. I put my track pants on the ground (yes, I had another pair on) along with my backpack, when this short little Indian kid walked in. He kinda looked around for a few seconds, then started reaching under the stall's wall.
I backed up like "wtf", but he grabbed my pants (the ones on the ground, you perverts) and pulled them out. I barged out of the stall, yelling at the top of my lungs "WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING, YOU SON OF A B*TCH!? GIVE MY GOD DAMN PANTS BACK!"
He backed up, realizing that I was taller than him and REALLY pissed off. He started going through the pockets until he found my wallet and keys. He threw the keys at me and ran out the door, and I followed (after picking up my keys).

This is where the dream takes a strange turn: there were two endings.

ENDING A
The Indian kid was outside, still going through the pockets. All the other kids were wandering the halls, thinking "wtf is this kid doing". When I yelled "THIS LITTLE SH*T IS STEALING MY WALLET, GET HIM", I knew he was going to run, so I tackled him before he moved and snatched my pants back.
The kid ran away with my wallet, $10, and my ID.
I went back into the stall to get my backpack, and started to walk to my next class (ver pissed off) A member of the football team (kinda my friend) walked up and said "what the hell just happened", so I told him.
He said "that sucks", and then five minutes later he said "is that your wallet on the ground?". It was just lying on the ground, with everything still in it.
I told him thanks, and we when to our next classes. Never saw the thief again.

ENDING 2
The Indian kid was outside, still going through the pockets. All the other kids were wandering the halls, thinking "wtf is this kid doing". When I yelled "THIS LITTLE SH*T IS STEALING MY WALLET, GET HIM", he threw the pants at me and started to run.
While he was trying to outrun me (huge mistake, probably the stupidest decision ever made by anyone at my school), I grabbed hold of his shirt and literally plowed him into the ground. I beat the hell out of him.
Finally security came over and asked what the hell was going on. I told him "this kid tried stealing my wallet", and they said "how do we know that", and I pulled my wallet out of the kid's pocket, and showed them my ID.
"Go look at the security tapes", I added. They did, and they clearly saw him going through my stuff outside the bathroom.
It turns out he was responsible for a string of robberies around the school, and they arrested him.

So have you guys had any strange dreams before? :P
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

Petso

Re: Weird Dreams

Postby Petso » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm

My dreams have:
-No endings (It goes on forever until I wake up)
-No dialogue (others can talk, just not me :P)
-Only feelings I get are fear, happiness, and romantic fantasies (nothing else)
-Lots of changes (One second it could be a happy place, the next I'm in a scared state of mind)

Spamfest

Postby Spamfest » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm

My dreams make no sense, period.
Heck, why bother anymore?

ghostobi

Postby ghostobi » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 pm

All of my dreams have a simple story:

1.Guy messes up something
2.Zombies
3.NFL linebacker
4.Death
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities"

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Coins my friend, I wish I had dreams as funny as yours :lol: .

I usually can't remember my dreams very well but every so often I have a dream that I remember very well. Usually it involves myself and few other friends doing something that is normally quite average in a nonsensical way for the first part of the dream, before it somehow takes an abrupt turn topic-wise, and I end up doing something with a girl I know that I, consciously or subconsciously, find attractive. And before anything that belongs in the gutter is imagined by you guys, it's always something non-sexual such as a kiss or a hug or a nice conversation.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Petso

Postby Petso » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 pm

tyrud wrote:Coins my friend, I wish I had dreams as funny as yours :lol: .

I usually can't remember my dreams very well but every so often I have a dream that I remember very well. Usually they involve myself and few other friends doing something that is normally quite average in a nonsensical way for the first part of the dream, before it somehow takes an abrupt turn topic-wise, and I end up doing something with a girl I know that I, at least in my subconscious, I find attractive. And before anything that belongs in the gutter is imagined by you guys, it's always something non-sexual such as a kiss or a hug or a nice conversation.

You're saying when you dream about a hot girl, you ONLY dream about hugging and kissing?
Come on man! We all know you're lying.
We are men afterall :p

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I know you wanna say I'm bluffing, but I kid you not I swear :D
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

alex oclisto101

Postby alex oclisto101 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 am

How can one dream have multiple endings?

My dreams usually consist of any random Menes I look at through my trek thru 4chan.
Once me and pedo bear were playing video games when this enderman came up to me and spat cereal in my face but I teleportedd into mincraft where I made a chariot and it was being pulled by pigs and A floating cobblestone flew around pigs going "imm a stone your **** bitches." then all the colors were inverted and I had to use magic slippers to see the world normally then I met master chief who was playing a game of go fish with a mouse while square was being tebagged by a circle and then manga Jesus came along and promptly beat **** out of a waffle while I ate a bucket of popcorn which was screaming out MY BRAINS!!!!! Then fell in the hole and into a classroom where I couldn't move and the wheelchair kid from glee kept on bumping into me while I saw a bunch of smilies punch the **** out of each other then they all looked at me. Then I woke up
Signatures
Book: To kill a flaming troll wrote:"Remove thine words or I shall use thine flamethrower against thee."

Spamfest

Postby Spamfest » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm

alex oclisto101 wrote:How can one dream have multiple endings?

My dreams usually consist of any random Menes I look at through my trek thru 4chan.
Once me and pedo bear were playing video games when this enderman came up to me and spat cereal in my face but I teleportedd into mincraft where I made a chariot and it was being pulled by pigs and A floating cobblestone flew around pigs going "imm a stone your **** bitches." then all the colors were inverted and I had to use magic slippers to see the world normally then I met master chief who was playing a game of go fish with a mouse while square was being tebagged by a circle and then manga Jesus came along and promptly beat **** out of a waffle while I ate a bucket of popcorn which was screaming out MY BRAINS!!!!! Then fell in the hole and into a classroom where I couldn't move and the wheelchair kid from glee kept on bumping into me while I saw a bunch of smilies punch the **** out of each other then they all looked at me. Then I woke up

This is weirder than Alice in Wonderland, and the guy who made that was on drugs.
Heck, why bother anymore?

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 pm

alex oclisto101 wrote:How can one dream have multiple endings?

It's called waking up after one ending, going to the bathroom, going back to sleep, having the same exact dream again somehow, and waking up after the second ending. ^-^
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

Return to “Off topic”