Random Thread Of Nonsense

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
tyrud

Re: Random Thread Of Nonsense

Postby tyrud » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 am

It was way bright, so I stuck to watching a livestream of it to avoid **** up my eyes at all. Every time I thought it was getting darker from the eclipse, it turned out it was just clouds covering the sun. Felt like a right fool, honestly, haha
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:11 am

Heres the picture I was able to get of it, as seen from Florida (we only got a near 70% eclipse even at its fullest)

I've learned that these images I rip from my facebook have a tendency to self delete after a while, so if this is blank by the time anyone sees it, oops.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Pic looks good, Smerg. Nice take.
(⌐■_■)

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:09 pm

image doesnt work anymore, but saw it before. looked alright

also i made this on my tablet
im calling it "embryosis" cuz **** it why not?
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."
- Uncle Rukus, The Boondocks

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:10 am

looks good!
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Seeing registered users popping up in the Online tab

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:09 pm

yeah this place isnt very active

also yesterday, i received a copyright infringement notice from hbo/cable provider or whatever from downloading that leaked game of thrones episode back when it leaked.
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:28 pm

woah, huh.

is it like, just a warning or?

edit: nvm looked it up

No. The notice you received from your Internet Service Provider about a copyright infringement complaint from us does not mean you are being sued. It is a warning that we have detected unlawful downloading or distribution from your computer and it is meant to put you on notice that this activity should stop. If you fail to heed this warning and continue to illegally download and share copyrighted material then you do expose yourself to being sued for damages arising from copyright infringement.

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:04 am

yeah, so either i'm gonna need to stop pirating for a while(this isnt the first time i pirated something after all, but it was the first time i was caught) or i'm gonna have to pirate at least 6 different vpns to hide behind so i can continue doing it on tor

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:07 am

I had something similar happen months for a movie I torrented (wasn't even for me). Needless to say I put permanent brakes and also realized that movies can be rented quite cheaply so, it's not worth the potential sue.
(⌐■_■)

Return to “Off topic”