Random Thread Of Nonsense

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
deadwaste

Re: Random Thread Of Nonsense

Postby deadwaste » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 am

i went to the new orleans comic con today. saw henry winkler and some other b list celebrities i've not heard of from a distance. stan lee and jason momoa were there, but i didnt even get a glimpse of them
i also bought some decals of ash from evil dead, the targaryen symbol, and hawkins av club for 10 bucks.
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."
- Uncle Rukus, The Boondocks

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Neat finds. How big a of con is the New Orleans comic con? Do you get a lot of people, or not so much?
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:39 pm

turns out it's really **** popular. i was expecting it to be smaller, but im guessing people came from different states to see it as well. place was packed and full of nerdy things that even i didnt get.

as in cosplay. i saw a lot i didnt get the medium from. others i recognized almost instantly.
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:27 am

Wish I could work up the nerve to go to big cons like that, but I aint a fan of crowds or the price of tickets.
My local college hosts an annual con of some size that isn't crowded but also like, not dead either on account of having the student body's interest. It's my only taste so far of cons, limited tho it may be.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 am

i recently played doki doki literature club

i was spoiled of what happened for the most part, but i still found it effective in what it did

also yuri is best girl and **** everyone else

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Doki Doki is not Oki Doki
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 pm

I have it, but have yet to play it. Trying not to get spoiled on it before then lol
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm

i think i got the flu bcuz im sick af

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:12 am

Huh, I wouldn't figure you'd be into something like Doki Doki, Tyrud.

But that game has weird properties aside from the game itself. I had a pal whose entire opinion of anime was changed as a result of it.

edit: @Deadwaste Hope not! Apparently the flu's been killing way more people this year.

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:10 am

well now ive been feeling a bit better lately but earlier today i felt like throwing up.

so there's that

Return to “Off topic”