Random Thread Of Nonsense

Whatever you want to talk about, for whatever reason. Can't believe you don't want to discuss zombies though... shame on you.
Smerg

Re: Random Thread Of Nonsense

Postby Smerg » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:07 am

yeh if I want something pirated I normally get my buddies to do it for me, I dont like messing around with the stuff
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:42 pm

well i passed the hiset course, and mostly out of luck in the case of the math test

literally, i was just guessing a bunch. i was hoping for an 8 as that was passing grade. i instead got a 13. therefore, i now have a high school degree equivalent which means i could go to a college if i wanted

honestly i just wanna hold off on college until i can figure out what would best work for me and i find a skill im good at. my mother is just really pushing college onto me and i just wanna do this at my own pace.
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."
- Uncle Rukus, The Boondocks

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:22 pm

I pursued college as soon as I was able to outta high school. I don't mind it, but I also don't feel I've "grown" enough to know what I want to do for the rest of my life, so I'm kinda disheartened in that Im not sure what Im even gonna do with this degree, which is probably a bad sign! But I aint stressin'.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:31 pm

i see there is some activity going on here, but since the admin/moderator hasnt been here in almost a year, they really cant do much as they havent been approved by them, because again, the admin/moderator hasnt been on here in almost a year.

times like these i wish this place had more than one admin/moderator
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."
- Uncle Rukus, The Boondocks

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 pm

@deadwaste ye. we could have a vibrant community of shitposts. it'd be great.

@everything else

SHITS FUQQIN WET IN FLORIDO YO

Tyrud'dyu evacuate?

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:42 am

@Smerg No, I did not evacuate as I live inland where there was no flood risk. In the end, damage in my area was light (a few trees and street lights downed) but other parts of the city saw flooding and heavy damage to plants and gardens. The power's been out where I live three days now and it blows hard (tropical life without AC is a problem). Now all that is left is to wait for it to come back.

What about you Smerg?
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Yeah north central here, no flood risk, no evac either. We just started getting our power back today. Lotta downed lines, lotta downed trees, and no fucken gasoline anywhere.

Return to “Off topic”