C3O Extras and Additions

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
tyrud

Re: C3O Extras and Additions

Postby tyrud » Thu May 14, 2015 4:10 am

"Well, you're free to walk all the way back to California if you want. Personally, I can assure it wouldn't bad as you might think it."

"I think I'll avoid that if I can."

"Suit yourself. Now, there's one more caveat to this little outing."

"And that would be?"
Michelle asked as she watched Colin produce a strip of cloth.

"Until I feel we're far enough away from here, I'm gonna need you to be blindfolded."

"Colin, is this really necessary?"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to you don't trip over anything."

"It's not my balance I'm worried about."

"I think you'd prefer this over being choked unconscious, again."
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu May 14, 2015 4:16 am

"I'd prefer neither if I'm being perfectly honest." Michelle said, sighing and turning around to let Colin put the blindfold in place. "But you're the one doing me the favor and I trust you, so I'll play along."
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Thu May 14, 2015 5:03 am

"You know Michelle, I've had some time to think about it-" Colin began as he gently placed the blindfold around Michelle's eyes and tied it behind her head and then slowly guided her out the door. The coolness of the house dissipated quickly and the two quickly met with humid wall of hot air.

"And I'm glad it was you that I found, and not anybody else. You've made this easy. Anyone else wouldn't have made it this far. They would've fought me every step of the way this entire time, to the point where it wouldn't have been worth the trouble. But you, you get me, I suppose. You get me enough to know you can trust my word. To know that all that I ever really had, then and now, was my loyalty to you, to Teddy. To all of them. You'd all still have it if you had at least tried to come back. Now I've willingly given it to someone else, and it's too late to get it back. But I'm willing to lend it to you one more time. Because you've earned it."
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu May 14, 2015 5:19 am

"Thank you, Colin." Michelle said in response as she took tentative steps forward with Colin's guidance. "I understand that you won't give that loyalty to us like you did before, I wouldn't want you to after you've found someone who makes you happy. She deserves just about every bit of your loyalty and attention. But you have to understand how it looked to everyone on the fleet when we got out of there, we had to assume the horde had gotten hold of you and the others. If the weather had been clear enough for Blake to fly the Harpy, you know Teddy would have ordered searches by air in a heartbeat. It was a lose lose situation for everyone involved, but especially for you, Gerrit and everyone else who didn't make it back, sadly. I guarantee you it'll make his and everyone else's days to know you're still alive, regardless of your feelings towards them."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Thu May 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Colin guided Michelle for what seemed like a long time. They seemed to make many turns and detours, though she couldn't be sure on account of not being able to see anything. Eventually Colin stopped her and asked her to stand where she was. He then took the blindfold off of her eyes, revealing a gruesome effigy that suddenly made Michelle doubt what Colin had been saying and how she felt about him.

"Colin, did you-"

"No. This has been here much longer than I've been around here."

"Why are you showing me this?"

"Because I wanted to make something clear. If I ever saw one of you guys around here again-"

"You'd kill us. You've made that clear."

"Except I wouldn't. Finding you has shown me that I wouldn't be able to go through with it. But what I can guarantee is that I won't be able to protect you or anyone else from her. There's a reason even those Eastern Republic assholes think three times before setting foot in these woods, and she's it. Now I don't know how much that means to you, but you have to understand that she's dangerous. More dangerous anyone I've ever met. Michelle, when we find you a way out of here, take it and go. Take it and go far away from here. To California, to Alaska, anywhere but here."
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 pm

"Even if she wasn't a threat, I'd still respect your wishes regardless Colin." Michelle said, looking away from the effigy and to him. "You've got something special here, I feel bad enough that you got put into the doghouse because of me. Even if you didn't blindfold me and I knew every step back to your home, I still wouldn't lead anyone here or even tell someone where it is. I owe you that much, especially since you're doing all of this to help get me home safe."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Thu May 14, 2015 5:26 pm

You're free to do all the scenes in the town. If you need Colin to say anything or aren't sure how he'd say it, just let me know. Also, quick side note. Michelle's supply drop wouldn't include any bullets, because no one in the house has any .357. You'd be better have having Colin help Michelle secure some ammo or weapons from the remains of the convoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let's get you on your way then." Colin said as he took a moment to take out two apples from his bag. He tossed one at Michelle, and led her on the way to town.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm

I was thinking the .357 ammo would have come from looting the dozens of ASF they killed.

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Valerie doesn't take ammo, because she doesn't use guns, and Colin would only loot .38 special if he needed to loot anything.
(⌐■_■)

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Did the Colin scene end there?
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

Return to “All things Zombie”