C3O Extras and Additions

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
tyrud

Re: C3O Extras and Additions

Postby tyrud » Sun May 03, 2015 6:31 pm

That awk moment when you're writing purely from a computer...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Atlas isn't with us anymore, huh? That definitely explains why you are living in California, and not 200 miles off shore."
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun May 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Lol it happens, I know I've made some derpy mistakes on my posts.
-------------------

"Guess I shoulda said that earlier, huh?" Michelle asked before continuing. "But yeah, we found ourselves trapped in a hurricane off the coast of New Haven. It killed our engines and threw us ashore there, lost over half the crew over the course of the next couple days. Lost even more when we ran into some of Jhonny's old friends.."

-----------------
EDIT: Sorta like forgetting to put the word Hurricane in there, rofl.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Sun May 03, 2015 6:47 pm

"Seems like you all barely made it." Colin said. He and Gerrit had suffered because the other abandoned them, but it seemed like their actions had boomeranged back at them and they had suffered as well. The vengeance had been done for him. All he needed now was to secure that he never had see them again. With Michelle, he was sure it would be so.
Last edited by tyrud on Mon May 04, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun May 03, 2015 6:55 pm

"We managed." Michelle clarified, not wanting Colin to think they'd become weak. "Things could have gone better, we did make some bad decisions that cost us dearly, but we've pulled ourselves back together."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Mon May 04, 2015 12:20 am

"Good. It seems like the world does what it can to pull you apart at the seams, literally and metaphorically. Those who can resist that, and like you said, can pull themselves together in the end, live to see another day."
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 am

"Yeah, some of us didn't get a chance to resist though.. Like I mentioned earlier, we had a run in with some old acquaintances of Jhonny. We were stupid, let them get the jump on us and take most of us prisoner, only people who got away were Mary and Cora, Church's daughter. Their leader executed Frederick and Edgar without them having done anything wrong at all, he ended up taking Roy's hand to a sander or something. Then to top it all off he also took a machete to Malorie, gave her a nice big scar on her face."

Michelle sighed, the memories proving stressful as she retold them.
"But then we managed to get out, and that's when we managed to pull ourselves together, get our minds back in the right gear. I'll admit when I realized it was you who caught me earlier a part of me was deathly afraid you'd be looking for the same brand of revenge."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Mon May 04, 2015 4:22 pm

"Revenge takes too much energy. It gets you out of the mentality you need to survive properly and makes you prone to making mistakes. If I'm going to kill you, I won't waste my time doing it slowly. The only thing that would matter to me is making sure you know who's bested you, and most of the time I could care less if you know it was me, because you're already dead."
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

"I understand, you know that I'm not one for revenge or anything like that, except for extreme cases like going after the ASF for Juneau."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Mon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

"I was well within my right to want revenge then. It was my town after all. I didn't bother with it." Colin said.

He flashed a glimpse at a nearby window. It had gotten late in the process of him and Michelle speaking to each other. He couldn't imagine being out in the bayou at night. It was impossible to make out anything in the opaque darkness under the trees. Just the right environment for witches and goblins to run around in.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm

"Yeah." Michelle commented before noticing Colin looking outside, causing her to do the same. "Thanks again for bringing me in here, even if you had to choke me out first. Being out and alone in a place like this at night ain't my idea of a good time."

Return to “All things Zombie”