Lingering Nightmare (IC)

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
coinsruledude

Re: Lingering Nightmare (IC)

Postby coinsruledude » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 am

"A lot of us would be dead if not for you and the risks you took to keep us safe, so thank you, Oshiro." Church said, struggling to think of something to say. Jhonny and Quintin remained silent; Harmony stood off to the side, trying to clean a persistent smudge of blood from the top half of her glasses' left lens.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:51 am

"I wish you weren't gone.." Mary said, wiping her nose. "You taught me that there is still a place in this world for doing the right thing even when it's easier to do the wrong thing.. It depresses me to think that people like you are becoming less and less common in this world. You were one of a kind, an amazing person to look up to and a friend who'd do anything for those he cares about.. I'm sorry I don't have more to say, I know you'd have more to say if I was the one laying there.... I won't ever forget you or any of the things you taught me, none of us will."

"You're the second person to lose their life because of saving mine." Malorie said to Oshiro's grave once her sister finished speaking. "I'm not sure how I should feel about that, I'm not sure my life was worth more than yours or Michelle's.. But it's done with, and I'm thankful more than words can say. I'll fight even harder to keep myself and everyone else alive, to make sure your sacrifice wasn't in vain. Thank you Oshiro, please let Michelle and everyone else know I miss them.."

"You helped me a lot over the past few years." Teddy said finally after nobody else spoke up. "With so many different things.. If I hadn't met you in Sydney all those years ago then the fleet wouldn't have lasted as long, most of us probably wouldn't be alive anymore. Your final moments were spent saving one of the three most important people in this world to me, and for that I'll never be able to thank you enough. Rest in Piece my friend.."

With their final words said, Teddy got to work on filling in the grave with Malorie's help after she insisted. Before long they'd filled the grave, the father and daughter shared one last moment of silence over Oshiro's final resting place before heading to the Badlander truck which had sustained no major damage that'd hinder its ability to operate thanks to its armor. With their things repacked into the vehicle the Julock's hit the road close behind Shaun's truck.

-

[Wednesday, November 4th, 2026 - 7:28 PM]
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/-23.453 ... m2!4m1!3e0

The group traveled after nightfall in an effort to ensure they were out of the Newman Badlanders reach. They came to a stop upon finding an area with particularly thick vegetation allowing them to conceal themselves and their vehicles to the point of feeling relatively safe. It didn't take long for most of the group to doze off after eating, with everyone being drained from the days events. By the time the fire was put out Ivy and Teddy were the only ones still awake.

"It burns every time I clench my fist or do anything that involves the movement of that knuckle." Ivy whispered as she looked at her bandaged hand. After eating Teddy and her took care to properly clean, disinfect and bandage the wound.
"I can imagine." Teddy whispered back. "Whoever shot it off, they're worse off than you right now. Just try to think about that, it's what I kept telling myself while dealing with my ear and hand healing."
"Yeah I guess that's some consolation." Ivy replied before yawning and resting her head against Teddy's shoulder. "I think those painkillers are kicking in though, so there's that."
"Good." Teddy replied with a slight smile before grabbing Ivy's hand and very gently kissing the bandaged spot. "You get yourself some rest while they're working beautiful, Shaun already said he'll take second shift so I'll join you in a few hours."
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 am

[Thursday, November 5th, 2026 - 8:32 AM]

The night was uneventful, aside from a few stray raindrops that fell from a small passing storm. It was a relief to be out of the Badlander's reach for a while, but they weren't completely out of harm's way, and that knowledge coupled with Oshiro's death kept them on edge somewhat. When Quintin woke up in the morning, Shaun was looking through his journal and updating some information for later use.

"Must be annoying to keep track of all that stuff." Quintin commented, standing up and stretching his back; lying out under the stars was hardly comfortable, and ever since the group landed in Australia he hadn't been able to get a good night's sleep.
"It's either keep track of it or die."
"Touché. Where are we going today?"

"South," Shaun replied. "Goin' straight east isn't an option, at least not with what petrol we have now. We'd run out and die on dehydration in the desert in no time, if our trucks even made it that far. Our best bet is goin' through Great Victoria; we might even miss the megahorde if we go far enough south, but there'd be more zombies overall along the way."
"Zombies aren't that big of a deal, especially if they aren't in hordes. Maybe you could pick up a shirt somewhere along the way, eh?"
"I probably should at some point, but it hasn't been a problem yet." Shaun replied. It was silent for a few moments as Quintin rolled up his sleeping bag and threw it into one of the trucks, after shaking it to get rid of accumulated sand from sleeping on the ground.

"Is everythin' alright with your daughter?" Shaun asked.
"She's fine."
"Didn't seem like it. One stab would've done it, bit instead she went Ivan Milat on that woman."
"I don't know," Quintin said after a long pause. He looked at the sleeping form of Harmony, who was still lying on the ground nearby. "She's been like this for a while. She's been a roller coaster since...well, I-I think it started when she was nine. We got kicked out of a group because one of the the families we were traveling with found their dog all cut up one morning, decapitated with its guts hanging out."
"Jesus."
"Nothing ever happened to people until a few days ago. There was this Badlander camp, and..." Quintin paused to rub his face with his hands. "It was ugly. I don't know what causes it, but she goes through these...periods of sadism. I try to keep it quiet because there's no way we'd stay in this group, and we needed a ride out of North America. We'd die on our own out here"
"That's the world we live in. No doubt there's all kinds of people runnin' around with mental problems," Shaun said indifferently. "Try to keep her under control, alright? I don't wanna wake up with a knife in my throat."
"I don't think she'll do anything to anyone in this group."
"Hope not."

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:04 am

[Thursday, November 5th, 2026 - 7:54 PM]

The group continued along the Great Northern Highway for the entire day, stopping for about an hour to each lunch and switch drivers along the way. The barren landscape was broken every so often by small towns and settlements, but none of them were inhabited; according to Shaun, the Badlanders avoided the central area of the continent due to a lack of resources, man-made and otherwise. As they got closer to the small city of Leonora, it became apparent that there was human activity nearby, judging from the number of vehicles parked on the side of the road and small piles of refuse on the side of the highway. However, when the approached the gated community, they weren't met with gunfire. Instead, the sound of dozens of moans filled the air as the zombified inhabitants of Leonora gathered near the main gate of the city, pushing the chain link outward with their decaying bodies. Some of the zombies looked relatively old, maybe a few years, but some were still fresh enough for the group to smell blood on them and see red stains on their clothing and the noticeable leather armor that distinguished Badlanders from other survivors.

Shaun looked at the city behind the gate and smiled inwardly. Zombies were a much lesser threat to deal with than armed people, and the city appeared to be relatively intact, aside from a number of wandering corpses and a big hole in the city's perimeter fence made by a crashed plumbing van.
"We could get a lot of supplies from here if we clear the undead out," he said. "Looks like a horde wiped through here, though, so it might be a bit tough."

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/-23.739 ... 833833!3e0

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:16 am

"Vehicles work pretty well for distracting undead in our experience." Teddy said to Shaun, leaning out of the trucks window. "We could load up one truck with people and park it out of sight then have the other lay on the horn and pull as many from the town as possible once we've opened the gates. Then the other truck can move in and everyone else can get to looting. Other than zombies trapped indoors and other areas it should be much safer to pick through."

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:36 am

"Sounds like a plan to me." Shaun replied. With that Ivy volunteered to be the driver of the distraction truck, citing that close combat with zombies while her finger was far from healed could prove fatal if zombie blood seeped off of her weapon and through her bandages. Teddy, Malorie and Mary took their weapons and moved into the bed of Shaun's truck, with Shaun driving over to a few buildings that were outside of the cities makeshift walls and parking in an open garage to conceal the vehicle.

Once they were out of sight Ivy pulled up to the spot in the fence that seemed to have the most zombies piled up against it. Once she was a few dozen feet from the fence Ivy began laying on the horn of her truck, riling up zombies at the rear of the horde who had no way of seeing the truck along with zombies further back into the town who wasted no time in shambling towards the source of noise. Before long the fence looked like it was preparing to give at any moment, with the front row of zombies being crushed against the fence by their fellow undead behind them making for a gruesome sight albeit nothing Ivy wasn't used to.

The fence flexed more and more until it finally gave way, smashing onto the ground and kicking up some dust before quickly being trampled over by the sea of undead it had been holding back. Ivy kept honking the horn repeatedly to make sure she kept the hordes full and undivided attention as she started reversing the truck at the zombies shambling speed, always being sure she kept a couple body lengths between the truck and the ravenous horde. She kept this up until she was roughly 500 meters from the town, upon which she pulled the truck off road to circle around the horde and check to see if zombies were still pouring out of the gate.

To her relief only a few stragglers were still stumbling out of the town, indicating the bulk of the horde was out of the city and behind her. Turning the truck back around Ivy took the same route to get back on the road, as she did so she grabbed one of the walkie talkies the group had looted from slain Badlanders.

"Looks like most of them are out of the town, give me a few more minutes to draw them a little further back then it should be safe for you guys to go in."
"We'll head into the town in five, make sure it's as empty as possible." Shaun replied.
"Sounds good, I'll circle back into the town a little while after you guys head in. That should give us more than enough time to grab what we need before the horde gets back." Ivy replied before tossing the radio onto the passenger seat and laying on the horn once more to keep the herd of cannibals interested in the truck.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:33 am

With the gate broken down by the zombies, the rest of the group was able to enter the city. Several disfigured and handicapped zombies, including some that had their limbs smashed and their bodies trampled by the rest of the horde’s mad dash towards Ivy, were still present, but for the most part the immediate area was empty. Shaun took Quintin and Harmony in to the west side of the city, where a cluster of apartment buildings dominated the area, while everybody else went east to a residential area with more traditional housing surrounded by wide-open yards and the occasional empty lot.

Shaun dismissed most of the buildings on the west side of town as abandoned, based on their level of decay and the amount of old trash and rubble surrounding them, but one particular apartment piqued his interest; it had boards covering the first floor’s windows and doors, with the main entrance being the only one that wasn’t blocked in some way. Several zombies were wandering around near the entrance, but they were quickly dispatched by Shaun, Quintin, and Harmony. Upon entering the building, it was clear that whoever was inside it last left in a hurry. Lots of homemade weapons like spears and stone hammers were lying around inside the apartment’s main lobby, and it appeared as though people were living like it was the Stone Age again; a metal grill made of some chain-link fence was positioned above a cinderblock-encircled fire pit, which had the cooked, half-eaten body of a housecat on it. A small pet transport cage containing kittens was sitting nearby, but it looked like they all had starved long before the group arrived there.
“Are these people cavemen or something?” Quintin asked, looking at the fire pit and primitive tools.
“Looks like they were just usin’ this place as shelter,” Shaun said. “I’ve seen ‘em breedin’ pets for food in most of the bases I’ve stolen stuff from. It’s the only reliable way to get enough food out here.”
“How do you live being out here then?” Harmony asked.
“I’ve developed a taste for stolen cat and dog.” Shaun replied. They moved past the lobby and found a staircase to upper floors. The elevator had jammed and locked on the second floor, its doors half open, and it looked like the Badlanders were using it as storage. While a lot of stuff was clearly missing, some homemade jarred and preserved food was still remaining, along with lots of plastic bottles containing drinkable water. A rainwater catch had been established at a nearby window, with a barrel being used to catch the liquid for later use; it only had a small, moldy puddle sitting at its bottom.

Moans from somewhere on their floor caught their attention. Shaun drew his machete and led Quintin and Harmony down the hallway. After rounding a corner, a bunch of open doors greeted them. It was difficult to tell which one the moaning was coming from, but they found the source after walking down the hall for a few feet. A small group of four or five zombies was gathered inside one of the apartments, banging and punching on the bathroom door within the apartment. The zombies were relatively new, and they were clothed in Badlander attire. Machetes were hanging from two of the zombies’ waists, but they dangled useless off the undead corpses. Quintin killed the entire group of zombies with four blasts of his shotgun, and once the moaning and gunfire ceased the group could hear hysterical crying coming from inside.
“I hear you! D-Don’t let them get me!” a voice yelled. It sounded like the person inside lost their voice. “D-Don’t let them eat me! H-Help!” Shaun tried opening the door to the bathroom, but it was locked securely from the other side and barred shut
“Who’s in there?” he asked, stepping away from the door to avoid any weapons that were capable of penetrating the thin wood.
“K-Kill them! Get rid of them! P-Please!” the woman shrieked.
“The zombies are dead! Are you alright?”
“Help me, for the love of God! Please, God, no!”
“I don’t think she’s going to open the door.” Harmony said.
“No, she isn’t,” Quintin said. He raised his voice so the woman inside the bathroom could hear him. “I’m going to break the door down!”
“No, **** you! Stay away from me! Y-You’ll let them in!”
“Break it down so we can get on with this.” Shaun said. Quintin began bashing the door with his foot, trying to break it down, but it was blocked by something on the other side in addition to the lock. The woman started crying and yelling for him to stop, but he persisted, slowly loosening whatever was on the other side. A gunshot came from inside the room, silencing the woman’s pleading and insane screaming. Quintin kicked it one final time, breaking the wooden boards that the woman had nailed up on the opposite side of the door to keep the zombies out. She had obviously been there for a long time; empty cans and jars, in addition to various small, unrecognizable bones, were scattered around the room. The bathtub was filled with human waste, which instantly hit them with a foul-smelling odor. The woman inside was wearing a pair of jeans and a green T-shirt along with metal shin guards and skating elbow pads that had been reinforced with extra plastic. A fresh gunshot wound was pouring blood onto her body from under near chin.

“Ugh.” Harmony commented.
“She…went a bit nutty.” Shaun said, looking around the bathroom. There were still a few unopened jars and food and a single bottle of water that were salvageable, but everything else was essentially garbage.
“Let’s get back to the other rooms and see if there’s any other hidden supplies.” Quintin said.

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:10 am

The rest of the group continued down Goldfields Highway in the center of town, deciding to check the buildings on the main road before branching off to side streets. Before too long they came upon the Lenora Recreation and Aquatic center along with the adjacent Lenora general store. Even from the outside it was clear these buildings were the main structures used by the Badlanders who'd lived in the town, between the two buildings sat several abandoned Badlander vehicles clad in the usual slapped together armor that their trucks and SUV's generally adorned. A hole had been smashed in the once reinforced iron fence, presumably from a vehicle or two trying to hastily escape as the hordes bared down on Lenora.

"We can start in the recreation center, then work our way across to the store." Teddy said after scanning the area. The group stepped into the building, the doors having already been ripped from their hinges by the undead. Dozens of bodies littered the entrance and bullet holes were visible all along the walls from the desperate fight that had occurred there. Several lone zombies in the halls began shambling towards the group as they became aware of their presence, only to swiftly be cut down by melee weapons. In the main halls old aquariums adorned the walls, holding dark murky water and the skeletal remains of various fish.

The place seemed desolate and cleaned out up until the group found two secured doors leading to what was marked as an exercise area. Using his KSG Teddy blasted the locking mechanisms for both of the double doors, allowing him to bust them open with two more kicks between the doors snapping the boards on the other end.

As the group entered the gym they all caught the scent of fuel on their noses as they observed the room, all exercise equipment was either carelessly tossed aside or being used to barricade other entrances to the room. The rest of the space had been turned into a makeshift bio-diesel plant, several old tubs were suspended over fire pits, with tubes leading to the drums where the end product would be held. A large number of barrels were lined up neatly along the North wall of the room, all of which held the end product inside of them with use intended for Badlander vehicles and generators.

"Well, at least we don't have to worry about running out of gas when we get back on the road." Mary said, shielding her nose from the smell, despite holes in the roof for ventilation the smell was still rather overpowering.

The group spread out and searched the rest of the building soon after, finding nothing they met back up in the courtyard between the Recreation Center and store. Before they even entered the store it was clear a fair cluster of zombies was inside thanks to their moaning and banging, still worked up over Ivy honking the truck horn.

"The girls and I will head over to the main entrance, try and drag some of them out onto the street then you two can head in from the side entrance and come out through the front to help us finish them off in the open." Teddy told Church and Jhonny, with the two agreeing to the plan.
"I'll get their attention, drag them out onto the street then once I'm clear you two start opening up, alright?" Teddy asked his daughters, who both nodded their heads. Malorie passed Mary the Walther and drew her Peacemaker, with both taking up firing positions across the street behind a derelict car.

"Bet you I take down more zombies than you do." Malorie said cockily to her sister.
"I'd hope so." Mary replied playfully with a giggle. "I mean you do have to be better at me than something, right?"
"Funny." Malorie responded as she brought the hammer back on her revolver.

A moment later Teddy let out a shrill whistle at the front of the store, he watched until he saw about a dozen zombies tripping over each other to get to the source of the noise upon which he stepped out of the way to give his girls a clear shot. Teddy, Church and Jhonny realistically could have handled the zombies inside on their own rather easily, however Teddy was eager to take any chance he could get to give his daughters more experience in fighting the undead.

Malorie and Mary both fired nearly simultaneously on the first zombie that showed itself, shredding its skull and dropping it to the ground. Mary fired and missed the next shot before Malorie even readied the hammer on her revolver, trigger discipline still being an issue for the girl when handling semi-automatic firearms. As Mary readjusted her aim Malorie fired again, striking a zombie right on the tip of its nose with the bullet fragments finishing the job as they scattered through the inside of its head. Mary gave the next shot, which went low and hit the zombies throat.

"Miss." Malorie called out, distracting her sister for a moment as she fired a kill shot on the zombie Mary had failed to kill initially. Mary ignored her sister, firing again as soon as the zombie Malorie killed dropped to the ground and exposed the zombies behind it. Her bullet hit the zombies eye, dropping it to the ground with a thud. The girls kept up the back and forth shooting until both of their guns ran dry, although by that point Jhonny and Church had already entered the building and finished off what was left of the zombies inside.

After confirming there were no more zombies inside the building with Jhonny and Church Teddy made his way over to his daughters who to his amusement were squabbling over which of them had killed more zombies.

"Dad, which of us do you think killed more?!" Malorie asked Teddy as he approached, he cracked a smile and shook his head for a moment.
"I'd say that one was too close to call, at least from my angle. Still between the two of you not a single one of those zombies reached the street, which is plenty impressive." Teddy said, pointing to the stack of bodies. "Now then, lets go see what this place has in it."

The interior of the store proved to have been some kind of storage for the Badlanders supplies. While it appeared the bulk had been cleaned out by those who fled the hordes, a fair amount of food and water remained for the group.

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:09 am

Once the group got back together at the heart of the town they proceeded to quickly load up their vehicles with supplies. The two trucks they'd been driving were switched out for vehicles in better condition that had been left behind, with one of the vehicles being a beefy tow truck and the other being a Toyota FJ cruiser. As the horde rolled back into the town the group left from the other side, continuing on their journey with everything they'd need to go the rest of the way with minimal stops.

[Monday, November 9th, 2026 - 11:01 AM]
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Leonora ... 1e!1m0!3e0

After days of travel the group managed to bypass the Great Artesian horde utilizing Shaun's notes and maps. Passing the horde proved to be a bit of a boost for the weary group, now completely certain they would be safe from Badlanders and that their destination was getting close.

The vehicles were continuing their path along the Hume Motorway, just a few miles south of Sydney, when they spotted the first human activity since leaving Badlander territory. A barricade was setup with Australian military vehicles at the crossing over the Nepean river, while the other end of the motorway had been destroyed and collapsed into the river. Once they got within a few hundred feet of the barricade a loudspeaker from one of the vehicles blared with a woman's voice.

"Stop your vehicles immediately or we will shoot to kill."
The group complied, halting both vehicles quickly. There was a brief pause before the woman on the loudspeaker spoke up again.
"One of you approach unarmed with your hands up and tell us your business."

"We should have Shaun do it." Ivy said after Teddy unbuckled his seat belt. "He's Australian too, so they might be more trusting of him or something."
"They might assume he's a Badlander also." Teddy argued as he removed all of the weapons on his belt. "They'd have a hard time making the argument that the guy with an American accent is one of the Badlanders. I'll be fine."

Teddy stepped out of the vehicle a moment later, signalling to Shaun and the others that they didn't need to get out. He walked with his arms raised, being sure that he made no sudden movements that could possibly provoke the trigger fingers of the soldiers guarding the bridge.

"That's far enough." One of the men said to Teddy stopping him a few dozen feet from their barricade, their rifles all still raised at him. "What's your business here, are you Badlanders?"
"No, we aren't." Teddy said back, several of the soldiers were surprised by his accent. "And my business, our business, is getting to Sydney."
"You came a long way to visit Sydney, yank." The woman who had spoken on the loudspeaker said as she stepped out of her vehicle and walked to the front of the barricade. She was in her mid to late 30's, wearing a clean but faded military uniform with her sleeves rolled up and Staff Sergeants markings. Teddy could tell by the way she carried herself that she was a no-nonsense kind of person.

"We did come a long way, but we didn't come just to visit." Teddy said to the woman. "My family, friends and I have been trying to reach Sydney for months as a place to live after things got worse back in America."
"Do you have any medical supplies?" The Staff Sergeant asked after a moment.
"Yeah, yeah we've got some, why?" Teddy asked somewhat nervously.
"Go back, gather 'em up and bring 'em here." She responded. Teddy didn't ask any questions and did as she ordered, heading back to the vehicles.

"Where are the medical supplies at?" Teddy asked through the window of the tow truck, with Mary reaching under her seat and retrieving a duffle bag and passing it to the front of the vehicle.
"That's pretty much everything, I did some organizing the other night when I couldn't sleep." Mary said as Teddy grabbed the bag.
"Saved me some time and effort, thanks beautiful." Teddy said with a smile, heading off before Ivy had a chance to ask why he was grabbing the supplies.

"Here it is." Teddy said, approaching the barricade with the bag in his hands.
"Set it on the ground and step away so I can look it over." The Staff Sergeant replied, with Teddy doing as she asked.

"How many people you have with you?" She asked, looking up at Teddy after rifling through the bag.
"Including me, nine."
"Then this won't do." The woman said simply, zipping Teddy's duffle bag shut and stepping back so he could pick it up.
"What do you mean this won't do?" Teddy asked, a sinking feeling hitting his gut. "We have more stuff, weapons, ammo, food and-"
"None of that matters. We need medical supplies, Sydney needs medical supplies." She replied with little emotion. "Enough to make the new mouths worth feeding. If it were just you then this'd be enough, but it ain't just you so this ain't enough. We ain't got a lot of anything in Sydney, but that'd doubly true for medicine. Getting a bad case of the flu is almost as deadly as a bite right now with how low we are in there."

"So what do you suggest?!" Teddy asked, outraged. "After everything we've been through, we can't just turn and come up with a new plan now. We need into Sydney, my girls need into there. I can't go back to those vehicles and tell everyone that we came here for nothing, none of us will be able to take that kind of news.. There's gotta be some other way here."
"The only other way is getting more medicine. At least two more bags like this full of it." The woman said, crossing her arms. "Your best bet for finding what hasn't been looted is Melbourne, but that place ain't been looted for a reason. It's the biggest concentration of zeds on Australia other than the Artesian horde, been that way since all this started. Not sure why they haven't moved on like most hordes do, but they haven't."

"So the only way we're getting into Sydney is by going on a mission that will probably kill us?" Teddy asked.
"More or less. You could loot other places, but good luck finding enough medicine period. Everything else has been picked clean by us or other survivors outside of the safe zones."
"Alright.." Teddy said, taking a breath as he thought. "Can you take my girls at least, with the medicine that's here? They're both thirteen years old, twins. I-I don't want them to have to go into Melbourne too."
"No, we can't." The woman replied, this time with a hint of regret in her voice. "We haven't accepted unaccompanied children for any reason for years, too many of them lack the skills or drive to be anything aside from a drain on what resources we have in Sydney. I'm not a fan of that rule myself, but I don't make them either."
"Right." Teddy growled, picking up the bag of medical supplies. "But if we make it back here with two more bags filled with medicine, we can get into Sydney beyond a shadow of a doubt? I'm not dragging my people through hell for another maybe."
"You've got my word. This is my posting every day, come back here if you've got what we need and I'll make sure you and yours are let into Sydney."

With that Teddy turned and made his way back to the vehicles, setting the medical bag down he called for everyone to get out of the vehicles to discuss everything he'd just learned.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:16 pm

"At least now you know Sydney is still safe for you," Shaun said. "I'd be happy to come with you and help get those meds."
"Thanks. We appreciate it," Church said. "Do you know where we should go in order to find what we're looking for?"
"If the city hasn't been looted that much, then the Royal Melbourne Hospital should have everything you could hope for."

Return to “All things Zombie”