Class 3 Outbreak 2: Endless Seas (OOC)

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
TheTeddyguy

Re: Class 3 Outbreak 2: Endless Seas (OOC)

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Fair enough, get a decent little backstory going as to why he's made it there and we could have him bust the girls out of trouble when things get truly dire for them.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 pm

I'll see what I can come up with. This won't be happening for a while though, right? The thing with the girls I mean. After all, I have 15 years of story I need to start developing for this duo, and that' not really a small endeavor.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Once the group manages to scrounge up a vehicle and enough fuel they're going to head through Ohio then down to Georgia, so you've got plenty of time probably at least 2 months real time.

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm thinking that's more than enough.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:17 am

The thought just randomly popped into my head, but it would have been a good way for Gerrit to die if he had done so directly saving Ivy in some way. It'd be the ultimate redemption for him, killing Aline haunts him constantly so he couldn't get a much more fitting and purposeful end than saving Ivy who he saw as practically being Aline.

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:55 am

Originally I thought of something like that for the attack, but I think it was more fitting for Pratt to die that way instead of Gerrit. It made for a good dynamic, which by the way, I don't think Ivy ever talked about that with anyone. Not really sure how she felt about Pratt in the end. I don't expect her to forgive him, but then again I doubt she wanted him to die that way either.

As for Gerrit, I'm glad he's alive Him being with Colin now makes for a good duo. They're similar to each other, but each has his own reason for acting how he does.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 am

Ivy didn't exactly forgive Pratt, but she didn't really hate him or anything like that. his death would have actually bothered her some if she hadn't lost Adam, Jonathan and Claire all in the same day. After all the only reason she didn't get choked to death in that market was because of Pratt, so despite his scumbaggery she still had some degree of seeing him as a friend still.

If she had ill will towards him she would have mentioned what he'd done (Which she probably would have done at some point if that battle never occurred out of concern for him trying to force himself on another woman) but instead she chose not to sully his name.

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:04 am

I wondered, because I think at some point there was a conversation point between Michelle and Ivy where Ivy meant to talk to Michelle about it, but other things got in the way and it never happened. Could honestly just be my imagination.
(⌐■_■)

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:07 am

I remember that too I'm pretty sure, back when he was still alive and on the ship Ivy saw him as a possible threat to every pretty woman on the ship but once he was dead (Compounded with how he died) she didn't see any point in bringing it up.

I still love the potential comedy situation that would have arose if Fahd had found Teddy to apologize for Pratt while Teddy didn't even know anything had happened lol. Straight out of a post apocalypse sitcom right there.

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:11 am

It would've been pretty funny, though overall the C3O series is hardly something laugh about. The majority, and the most funny moments, happened during the first book, but the subsequent books have been a little lacking on laugh out loud comedy. Mostly just specks of dry humor here and there, which makes sense if you think about it. The end of the world tends to drain people a lot you know.

Also, poor Fahd. That's one guy that got a real hero's death, I think. Went out fighting for the sake of his brothers in arms.
(⌐■_■)

Return to “All things Zombie”