Class 3 Outbreak 2: Endless Seas (OOC)

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
coinsruledude

Class 3 Outbreak 2: Endless Seas (OOC)

Postby coinsruledude » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Since Teddy said the new RP should start tonight, I made a new OOC topic so we can discuss the new RP here instead of the original OOC.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

ghostobi

Re: Class 3 Outbreak 2: Endless Seas (OOC)

Postby ghostobi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 am

Who's going to start this?
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities"

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 am

I suppose I should start writing my characters Bio now.
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 am

ghostobi wrote:Who's going to start this?
I don't know.
I don't think I can, because my characters are supposed to be introduced after it starts.
Razorhamlincoln wrote:I suppose I should start writing my characters Bio now.
Yus.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

ghostobi

Postby ghostobi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:10 am

I could start it off if no one else is going to volunteer. I need something to kill time with anyway.
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities"

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:13 am

I will start it, coins just pissed me off by saying "lulwhocarez" after I spent all day on one **** post to get this going for everyone, so I had to go blow up some tanks.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 am

Name: David Daly
Sex: Male
Appearance: Has brown hair, is caucasian and has fair skin. Possesses two slightly visible facial scars just above his left eye and down the left side of his lip.
Bio: David was originally born in a small town in central British Columbia, but several months after his birth he and his parents moved to Vancouver, where he lived until the age of fourteen, at which point his family moved to Prince Rupert, although he would inevitably return to Vancouver at the age of twenty, where he would reside for the next eight years of his life.

David had one older brother whom he did not see very much as a teenager, as his brother was five years older than him and had moved to San Fransisco when David was fifteen. As an adult David grew very distant from his brother, as was the trend for David when it came to family, and his relationship with his brother eventually dwindled to a level of near nonexistence.

David was born to a Native American mother and a catholic father of Irish descent. By the time of the outbreak wasn't exactly on speaking terms with his parents, which, as was said above, was the trend when it came to David and family. Nevertheless, when the outbreaks started, David felt compelled to make the journey to Prince Rupert to make sure his parents were alright.

David also had a wife, whom he had been married to for a little over a year, although she died of a gunshot wound during the journey to Prince Rupert
Arriving in Prince Rupert, he found the town in ruins and his parents dead. Devastated, David began wandering on his own, although not for long, as he encountered a group of survivors while passing through Port Edward who were heading for Juneau, which was claiming sanctuary from infection and a group which he had only heard of known as the Last Judgment. With nowhere else to go he hitched a ride to Juneau, where he now resides, a broken man with no reason to live.
Last edited by Razorhamlincoln on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Razorhamlincoln

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 am

There we are. A short Bio explaining what my character is about. By the way, Teddy, to avoid confusion, the group that he hitches a ride with is not your people, but just a random group of unimportant people who will not be appearing in the RP at all.

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 am

The fact that you picked Prince Rupert is like the most perfect thing ever since I set Port Edward as the pick up point for survivors heading to Juneau and Edward is right by Rupert.

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 am

Just make it so he was found while wandering down towards Port Edward, it is ridiculously close to Rupert lol.

Return to “All things Zombie”