would you rather....apocalypse edition

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
poony

would you rather....apocalypse edition

Postby poony » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:01 pm

zombie apocalypse:
chose your weapon:would you choose a desert eagle or a luger
almost forgot. when you finish choosing something, you have to make another would you rather question
(EX)would you rather do this or that?
that. would you rather do that or this?
Last edited by poony on Fri May 10, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

coinsruledude

Re: would you rather....apocalypse edition

Postby coinsruledude » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 am

I just wanted to point out that this guy's username is "vagina-like".
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

grayaus

Postby grayaus » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 pm

No.... His username is poony......
"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure" Marcus Tullius Cicero
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Luger. The Deagles too massive, you might as well replace its handle with a rifle's stock. I also don't want my fingers broken by the recoil.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

Zayex

Postby Zayex » Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I have no idea how guns work. But I'd go with a revolver over a pistol any day, a well placed shot with one would surely blow a zombie's brains out better than a pistol imo.
I want an avatar :/

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Just cus its a Revolver doesn't mean its more powerful. They make .22 Revolvers, ya'know.

The thing that a Revolver has over a magazine-fed pistol, however, is assurance. Its wayyy harder to jam a revolver then it is a pistol, seeing as how the spent shell never actually leaves the gun until you remove it manually.

But, pistols reload faster naturally, and are easier to reload. They DO make Revolver magazines, but its still not as fast as a pistol reload without a lot of experience. I'd say pistols fire faster too, but I'm pretty positive there is a such thing a semi-automatic revolver, which would make them both fire around the same speed, (Though I've never owned one, or done any research into it. Honestly I've only ever seen them in video games and movies.)

I guess if you fucked it up enough a revolver could jam, like the hammer might catch on something and not fire the bullet, but thats unlikely if you take care of your fire arms.

But, as for which is better, Revolvers may be good against zeds, but with every weapon you choose you have to consider its use against humans, especially better trained humans or humans that out number you, for which a revolver would fair poorly in both.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

deadwaste

Postby deadwaste » Wed May 28, 2014 7:48 am

Oh I get how this works
To follow up on the wyr,I'd say revolver

Would you rather eat rotten,non zombie human flesh or zombie flesh fresh from its body?
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."
- Uncle Rukus, The Boondocks

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:30 am

Seeing as how most universes portray zombie flesh as an infector, I'd take the rancid non zombie flesh. That way, at least depending on the universe I exist in, I have a chance of dying and staying dead.

Would you rather avoid survivors at all costs, or give each man you meet the benefit of the doubt?

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 am

If I have my group of close friends then I'd avoid all other survivors, if not then I'd have to trust cause
1: Surviving on your own would be nigh impossible
2: If you did survive on your own you'd be batshit insane within 3 months tops I'd bet.

If cornered would you rather die of starvation or run out into the horde and be ripped limb from limb?
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 am

Starvation. With starvation I have the chance of exerting myself on an empty stomach and perhaps passing out before dying. I also have the freedom of leaving behind "**** you" notes to my woodbe looters.

Would you rather fill all the nonessential space in your pack with rare medicine, or extra ammo for your primary weapon?

Return to “All things Zombie”