Terminal Illness - C3O Short

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
coinsruledude

Re: Terminal Illness - C3O Short

Postby coinsruledude » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:46 am

'**** Yeah Writer Bat'. Then there's it's brother meme, '**** Yeah Writer Leopard'.

(I think these are obscure hipster memes)
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Seems like that to me. I've never seen them, but then again I'm no expert. They're definitely not popular, otherwise you'd see them on Facebook or some other social network site.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 pm

coinsruledude wrote:So here's how I see the RP-copying break down. This doesn't have to start now, or any time soon for that matter, but just for reference:

Teddy: 1 - 150
Coins: 151 - 300
Tyrud: 301 - 380

Priorities:
1. Delete OOC talk, external links, and other elements that don't involve the story
2. Fix what grammatical errors you can find; if the error is in dialogue and appears to be intentional, leave it
3. Rearrange posts into chronological order/group posts about certain events or perspectives together (ex. if Lionel and Adam are looting something in a store while Teddy and Matt are punching each other at the same time in a different location: group the posts from xmas and tyrud together, make a separation of some kind (I prefer the squiggle ~), and then group posts from Teddy and Coins together to make things less choppy)
4. Add inner thoughts/minor actions to your own characters' perspectives (DON'T alter other characters' thoughts/actions without someone's consent
*is finally going to start doing this*

Turns out that the FIRST PAGE of posts on the forums from the middle of the RP (page 151) is equal to about 1100 words, so I'm guessing my section alone will be somewhere in the ballpark of 150,000 words.

Which is a lot

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Page 151 through page 163: just over 19 pages and 10,800 words. Twelve pages of posts copied, three hundred and sixty-eight pages of posts to go.

*sweats nervously*

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:09 pm

coinsruledude wrote:So here's how I see the RP-copying break down. This doesn't have to start now, or any time soon for that matter, but just for reference:

Teddy: 1 - 150
Coins: 151 - 300
Tyrud: 301 - 380

Priorities:
1. Delete OOC talk, external links, and other elements that don't involve the story
2. Fix what grammatical errors you can find; if the error is in dialogue and appears to be intentional, leave it
3. Rearrange posts into chronological order/group posts about certain events or perspectives together (ex. if Lionel and Adam are looting something in a store while Teddy and Matt are punching each other at the same time in a different location: group the posts from xmas and tyrud together, make a separation of some kind (I prefer the squiggle ~), and then group posts from Teddy and Coins together to make things less choppy)
4. Add inner thoughts/minor actions to your own characters' perspectives (DON'T alter other characters' thoughts/actions without someone's consent
I'm done copying down my section, so you two shits better start or I'll do it for you, lol. It actually doesn't take that long; if you just put an hour or two straight into it, you can get like half of it copied down.

Page 151 - page 300:
-248 Microsoft Word pages
-123,649 words (no editing, OOC included; word count beats the Prisoner of Azkaban by 16,396)
-670,090 characters (with spaces and again, no editing and OOC included)
-A partridge in a pear tree

And remember that this is roughly a third of the whole RP.

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:21 pm

(You guys better us this book to advertise the **** out of C3O when it becomes big and famous)
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 pm

If the game actually gets developed, then sure.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:00 pm

TheTeddyguy wrote:If the game actually gets developed, then sure.

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 am

Well, when you got the entirety of the RP comprised into a single document, I'd actually like to download it and keep it stored for me to read one day when I get around to it, if that isn't too much to ask.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 am

HOW ABOUT YOU BUY A COPY YOU **** FREELOADER!

Yeah that's no problem, but all things considered by the end of Endless Seas along with editing in details and what not we are going to have a massive **** series on our hands lol.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Return to “All things Zombie”