List of free zombie games (Flash, shareware, demos)

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
CaptainEthan

List of free zombie games (Flash, shareware, demos)

Postby CaptainEthan » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

http://www.allthingszombie.com/forums/s ... 93&page=12

Amazing the things you can find when your really bored at work with a personal computer
Things not to request if you don't want to be flamed: Any weapons from COD, Police and Military units, the infection settings, custom survivors, armored vehicles, helicopters...SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

deadwaste

Re: List of free zombie games (Flash, shareware, demos)

Postby deadwaste » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:37 am

hey have you heard of this free game called class 3 outbreak? it's like this super popular zombie simulation game. you should try it out. i hear it's real good.there's a community that's been around since the late 2000s so they'll know what they're doing
"Removing an evil **** spirit from a negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of ****."
- Uncle Rukus, The Boondocks

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:43 pm

I don't know if I'd classify this as super popular, lol. It would be if Saxon had kept up with it, I think he really underestimated the gem he's been sitting on.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Honestly tried to get back into it the other day and I couldn't find a working map. Unsurprising, ofcourse, just really unfortunate cus as of late I've been getting the desire to play this thing a lot.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

tyrud

Postby tyrud » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:39 pm

It's unfortunate there was never a way to snapshot the maps so that Google updating them didn't mess with the author's map layout, though I suppose that was always going to be an inherent flaw in the system.
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." ~ T. S. Eliot
(⌐■_■)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Oh also No More Room in Hell is a pretty good looking coop FPS, and is completely free.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

Return to “All things Zombie”