THE WALKING DEAD

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
saliden

THE WALKING DEAD

Postby saliden » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Theres a new series on amc called the walking dead. The beging is based off of 28 days later. This sherif trys to stop thes guys driving down the road. He gets shot goes into a coma wakes up in a hospital he walks out looks for a nurs and their this dead nurs insides are every where he keeps walking finds the exit and its barikaded and chained up theirs spray paint on the door that sayes THE DEAD LIVE BEYOND THIS DOOR :twisted: he hears moaning growing biger and biger and fingers start trying to get throuhgh the cracks between the door. what will happen where will he go who hits him witha shovel find out in other words google it its on amc every saturday its the 1st zombie t.v. show I have ever seen its good I recomend it SEE IT SEE IT SEEE IT SSSSSEEEEEEEEE IT :mrgreen:
I believe in pax per bellum.

Smerg

Re: THE WALKING DEAD

Postby Smerg » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

...It didnt "copy" 28 Days later. The ONLY relevance is the Hosptial. He was recovering from a gunshot, not a coma. The door didnt say "The Dead live beyond this door" It was some four letter word, I think: "Don't Open! Dead Beyond!" Or something like that, but yeah. Its epic. I saw it.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

saliden

Postby saliden » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

well I was close and the 28 days later I was refering to they both wake up in a hospital during a zombie apocolips. Wonder if there'll be a zombie horse?

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 am

The horse was..torn...into multiple peices..that..poor horse..
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

saliden

Postby saliden » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 pm

why god why the horse :cry: ... well the horse got a roten deal the sherif promised outher horses and freedom isted he got no horses and death :lol: can't waith to see whats next its comeing on tonight and if your reading this don't miss it ;)

Malice

Postby Malice » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:18 am

saliden wrote:why god why the horse :cry: ... well the horse got a roten deal the sherif promised outher horses and freedom isted he got no horses and death :lol: can't waith to see whats next its comeing on tonight and if your reading this don't miss it ;)

Your English... oh gawd wat?!
I hate everyone equally, you can't tear that out of me. No segregation, separation, just me and my world of enemies.
Zayex wrote:Are you trying to make me a malice, or are you just idiots?

Malice

Postby Malice » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:50 am

This guy has posted all of the Walking Dead episodes that have come out so far:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTvmoviesandmusic
I hate everyone equally, you can't tear that out of me. No segregation, separation, just me and my world of enemies.
Zayex wrote:Are you trying to make me a malice, or are you just idiots?

saliden

Postby saliden » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Can't go to youtube my dame computer is to slow and malice try not to be such a jack ****. Also GEEKS! :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 am

Malice is not a jack asterisk asterisk asterisk asterisk. He had a good point. You didnt have the best grammar in that sentence. But, with that asside...WHY?! WHY DID YOU GO " :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: " !? D:

saliden

Postby saliden » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 pm

I hate people that correct my grammer their allways think their better than me. And the geek thing, The guy that saved the sherif called zombies geeks. :ugeek: :geek: :geek: I bet somebodys going to get shot next time.

Return to “All things Zombie”