(Role-Play) Class 3 Outbreak [OOC]

For the discussion of anything related to zombies which has nothing to do with Binary Space's games
xmaslightguy

(Role-Play) Class 3 Outbreak [OOC]

Postby xmaslightguy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:50 am

Class 3 Outbreak, classy name right? But it is fitting and hey, don't fix something if it isn't broken :D

Class 3 Outbreak:

Zombies have always existed, but due to human kind's ability to kill everything we see, they've never grown to be a true threat. Now, with air travel, massive populations, and compacted cities, the zombie pandemic has spread beyond what our governments can handle. We are simple civilians who have awoken to find themselves in a world now under siege by zombies. All living in the DC suburbs, we've managed to meet up and are now trying to survive in this hellish world.

Rules:

- I am the OP, what I says goes
- Use proper grammar while posting
- In the In Context (IC) page, only post In context, or use ((double brackets)) for out of context (ooc)
- Do not God Mode. If you are facing a horde of 50 zombies in a field without a shotgun and you dive into them, you are dead, end of discussion.
- If we move location, please post a reference link to a similar map in the game, or make one yourself
(First location like this one: http://www.class3outbreak.com/maps/7530 ... sa/games/1
- Swearing is fine in moderation
- Graphic sex is banned, as is pointless sex. If you want to include a brief sex-scene that contributes to the story, then okay.
- Do not kill other players without their or my permission
- You must add a fish ><> to your application for me to accept it.
- I hold the right to kick you from the Role-Play for any reason I want
- You must post an application and be approved by me before posting IC

Application:

Username: (what is your forum username?)
RP name: (What is your character's name?)
Appearance: (What do you look like? clothes included)
Speed: (None, Little, Some, A lot)
Strength: (None, Little, Some, A lot)
Endurance: (None, Little, Some, A lot)
Stealth: (None, Little, Some, A lot)
Bio: (What did you do before the outbreak? at least 3 sentences)

xmaslightguy

Re: (Role-Play) Class 3 Outbreak [OOC]

Postby xmaslightguy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:51 am

Accepted Applications:

Username: Xmaslightguy
Character name: Adam Lazenby
Appearance: A young man, Adam has a sharp face with a light mustache. He has a full head of brown hair, and he wears glasses. He also has broad shoulders and stands over 6 feet tall. His outfit at the time of the outbreak was a business suit with tie, shirt, pants, and dress shoes. He carries with him a Remington 600 shotgun and a small hammer.
Speed: Little
Strength: Some
Endurance: A lot
Stealth: None
Bio: Adam is the manager of a local factory. He lives with his loving wife in the DC suburbs and they were expecting a kid soon. Except now his wife is dead along with the unborn child and Adam is fighting for his life. Never one to really use his hands to fix or build things, Adam's ability lies in planning and organizing groups.

-----------------------

Username: Ghostobi
Character name: Jonathan Smith
Appearance: Short kid, wearing a green, long-sleeve T-shirt, Gray Jeans, and a Red Sox hat. There is a tire iron and a Glock stuffed in his belt.
Strength: A lot
Stealth: Little
Bio: Jonathan is the kind if kid who loves cars. He had a job on the lube rack at the local auto shop, and he loved it. He's a pacifist, though, and hardly uses violence unless he needs to.

---------------------

Username: TheTeddyguy
RP name: Theodore Julock
Appearance: White, about 6 feet tall, short dirty blonde hair, skinny with a bit of muscle. wearing some blue jeans, tan steel toe tip boots, a black Disturbed shirt and a pair of occ red mirrored sunglasses. Armed with a Cold steel Magnum Kukri machete, a Winchester model 94 30-30 lever action and my Grandfathers Walther p38.
Speed: little
Strength: some
Endurance: A lot.
Stealth: A lot.
Bio: Living a boring repetitive life of wake up, school, home, smoke weed then bed during the week. The only escape from the boredom was air soft, paintball shooting guns and studying small unit tactics. With the zombie outbreak i saw it as an escape from the everyday grind and a chance to put some of my paramilitary skills to the test. I have made it my goal to help other people in any way i can. i may be armed to the teeth and have a good amount of combat and leadership training, but im still human and need friends to get through this.

--------------------

Username: coinsruledude
RP name: Matt Bednarski
Appearance: A little under 6 feet tall, white, skinny but with a surprising amount of strength.
Wearing light brown cargo shorts, running shoes, a Detroit Tigers spring training jacket, and a sports watch. A backpack with the end of a crowbar sticking out is slung over one shoulder, and his father's Glock .40 is in a holster on his belt.
Speed: A lot.
Strength: Some.
Endurance: Some.
Stealth: Some.
Bio: Before the outbreak, as a straight-A, computer-loving, video-game-playing student, the most notable of Matt's strengths were the ability to think clearly in difficult situations, and to plan accordingly. He had a great social life, with the perfect girlfriend and loyal friends.
The apocalypse has thrown the world into chaos, and now Matt has found himself with no friends to cover his back.

--------------------

Username: Grayaus
RP name: Rachel West
Appearance: Blue/green eyes, 5'1, she's rarely seen not smiling, Beautiful as the night sky, She wears a black American eagle hoodie, and very tight pants. Her hair color is blonde, She weighs about 100 pounds give or take, she doesn't wear shoes
Speed: A lot
Strength: None
Endurance: Some
Stealth: A lot
Bio: Rachel was born in Alta, Utah, But soon after moved to New found hope(A made up town). By the time she was 13, she was a drug addict who lived on the streets. But she loved it. She became a petty thief and was never caught. On her twenty Birth day, she rob The bank, And no found out until two weeks later, Were they found her on the streets. The ground was litter with Marijuana plants and cocaine. She severed 5 years in prison, she broke out early. And was on the run for 2 years. She was hiding in the suburbs of Washington D.C. when the outbreak broke out. Most people saw it as the end of the world, but Rachel saw it as the beginning.
Last edited by xmaslightguy on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 am

Um..what is this?
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

ghostobi

Postby ghostobi » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:02 pm

This actually is a good idea if you expand on it. Maybe add a 20-sided dice system for preforming actions. But, I will submit an application, because I think it will get better as time goes on.

Username: Ghostobi
Character name: Johnathan Smith
Appearance: Short kid, wearing a green, long-sleeve T-shirt, Gray Jeans, and a Red Sox hat. There is a tire iron and a glock stuffed in his belt.
Strength: A lot
Stealth: Little
Bio: Johnathan is the kind if kid who loves cars. He had a job on the lube rack at the local auto shop, and he loved it. He's a pacifist, though, and hardly uses violence unless he needs to.
><>
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities"

xmaslightguy

Postby xmaslightguy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Thank you ghostobi, and accepted.

As for everyone else, this is not spam. If you don't know what a Role-Play is then don't click on the thread with "Role-Play" in its title. I am also aware this isn't the best concept, but I wanted to get something out there. When this one eventually dies (because all RPs eventually do) I will make a new one with much more work put into it.

And the IC thread will be up on Monday hopefully, if we have enough people that is

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 pm

i will give it a try.

Username: TheTeddyguy
RP name: Theodore Julock
Appearance:White, about 6 feet tall, short dirty blonde hair, skinny with a bit of muscle. wearing some blue jeans, tan steel toe tip boots, a black Disturbed shirt and a pair of occ red mirrored sunglasses. Armed with a Cold steel Magnum Kukri machete, a winchester model 94 30-30 lever action and my Grandfathers Walther p38.
Speed: little
Strength: some
Endurance: A lot.
Stealth: A lot.
Bio: Living a boring repetetive life of wake up, school, home, smoke weed then bed during the week. The only escape from the boredom was airsoft, paintball shooting guns and studying small unit tactics. With the zombie outbreak i saw it as an escape from the every day grind and a chance to put some of my paramilitary skills to the test. I have made it my goal to help other people in any way i can. i may be armed to the teeth and have a good amount of combat and leadership training, but im still human and need friends to get through this. ><>
Last edited by TheTeddyguy on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

Petso

Postby Petso » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Well I'll go along with it ;)
I have no idea if you were supposed to use real info or fake info, so I just did a little mixture of both.

Username: Petso
Character name: James Salvador
Appearance: American-Asian; Average height; Graphic Tees; Slim Jeans; Nike Shoes; Glasses
Speed: Some
Strength: Little
Endurance: Some
Stealth: A lot
Bio: Before the outbreak had occurred, James was your typical honors student at school. He would often hang out with his friends and try to dress nice everyday to impress them. Although he had a social life, he would still try to be a good student at school.
><>

TheTeddyguy

Postby TheTeddyguy » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:59 pm

i did mine with all real info. i left out the zombie combat outfit i would use in a outbreak because i didnt want to seem overowered lol.
"**** it, it's late."-Coins "Change it later."-Teddy
"She had a face like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle."-Jingles
"so he resigned himself to dying in a trash can."

ghostobi

Postby ghostobi » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:17 pm

For those who read my blog, I was going to do Gary Moore, because I know that character, and have used him before... is it too late to change my profile?
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."
-Charles Dickens, "A Tale of Two Cities"

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 pm

I'll try too.

Username: coinsruledude
RP name: Matt Bednarski
Appearance: A little under 6 feet tall, white, skinny but with a suprising amount of strength.
Wearing light brown cargo shorts, running shoes, a Detriot Tigers spring training jacket, and a sports watch. A backpack with the end of a crowbar sticking out is slung over one shoulder, and his father's Glock .40 is in a holster on his belt.
Speed: A lot.
Strength: Some.
Endurance: Some.
Stealth: Some.
Bio: Before the outbreak, as a straight-A, computer-loving, video-game-playing student, the most notable of Matt's strengths were the ability to think clearly in difficult situations, and to plan accordingly. He had a great social life, with the perfect girlfriend and loyal friends.
The apocalypse has thrown the world into chaos, and now Matt has found himself with no friends to cover his back. ><>
Last edited by coinsruledude on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

Return to “All things Zombie”