The Adventures Of........

Discuss anything about ZOS
Spamfest

Re: The Adventures Of........

Postby Spamfest » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:58 am

DeathBySQUEEEEEE wrote:Oh, another notepad creation that was probably made by another. How cute. Are you trying to make me feel loved? I feel happier now thanks. :D

Dear Spamfest:

_++88_____________________________
__+880_________________________++_
__+888________________________+88_
__++880______________________+88__
__++888_____+++88__________+++8__
__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___
__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____
___++888++8888+++888888++888_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888_________

Love, DeathBySQUEEEEEE

P.S: Try Moar Tr0llin' Harder Stead of Contributin' Mate. Lawl.

And there I was, down to 76 rounds of 9mm parabellum ammunition, and with the last two planks I somehow carted around in my pocket, I, Emil, and Joao held in our hands the last chance of humanity's survival. Needless to say, Jane felt great that stormy night in the backyard :D. I think it was because of the above ground swimming pool with the little beads...

I gonna do this to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFAMTBxJ8yM
Heck, why bother anymore?

DeathBySQUEEEEEE

Postby DeathBySQUEEEEEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:13 am

Dear, Spamfest:

If only your idle threats were original, or even close to being frightening. You have no power, no strength, and you possess no ability to weave words in a threatening tone, you are but a child amongst men. Why do you not realize that you can not do anything to stop anyone? Perhaps your feeble mind will not accept it, and therefore you attempt to give yourself a false sense of security...while I butcher your family and give you a new coat for your birthday :) Perhaps I should gouge the intestines out of the neighbor's dog and use it for the lining...however the sinew always did make for a more elastic material :3 You are nothing but a leech, weak, mindless, and pitiful. I have went toe to toe with Malice, who you are not even a fraction of as skilled nor knowledgeable. You are not even a splinter's worth of trouble. You act as if you are so ominous and knowing, when you display nothing but cheap optical illusions and use a video not even made by you to represent your threats. Please. Humor me more good sir, while I clean my boots from Wanna-be filth like you... If you wish to intimidate me then act like you have a sense of intelligence, or you could just try harder at being so scaaaaaaary over the internet. Ignorant buffoon.

Love, DeathBySQUEEEEEE

The following morning....There was a good parting in the clouds, allowing the sun to shine down, with our unlucky survivors finding themselves not rescued, but rather condemned by the swarming bodies of the undead hording at the windows and fences, hearing the constant moaning of the undead from the next several houses down, and with not a plane nor helicopter in the sky, they did what no pixelated human had ever done before....Suicided by shutting down the game.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Be at peace with oneself, and all else matters not.

Spamfest

Postby Spamfest » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 am

DeathBySQUEEEEEE wrote:Dear, Spamfest:

If only your idle threats were original, or even close to being frightening. You have no power, no strength, and you possess no ability to weave words in a threatening tone, you are but a child amongst men. Why do you not realize that you can not do anything to stop anyone? Perhaps your feeble mind will not accept it, and therefore you attempt to give yourself a false sense of security...while I butcher your family and give you a new coat for your birthday :) Perhaps I should gouge the intestines out of the neighbor's dog and use it for the lining...however the sinew always did make for a more elastic material :3 You are nothing but a leech, weak, mindless, and pitiful. I have went toe to toe with Malice, who you are not even a fraction of as skilled nor knowledgeable. You are not even a splinter's worth of trouble. You act as if you are so ominous and knowing, when you display nothing but cheap optical illusions and use a video not even made by you to represent your threats. Please. Humor me more good sir, while I clean my boots from Wanna-be filth like you... If you wish to intimidate me then act like you have a sense of intelligence, or you could just try harder at being so scaaaaaaary over the internet. Ignorant buffoon.

Love, DeathBySQUEEEEEE

The following morning....There was a good parting in the clouds, allowing the sun to shine down, with our unlucky survivors finding themselves not rescued, but rather condemned by the swarming bodies of the undead hording at the windows and fences, hearing the constant moaning of the undead from the next several houses down, and with not a plane nor helicopter in the sky, they did what no pixelated human had ever done before....Suicided by shutting down the game.

I've never resorted to making an actual threat in detail, but what the hey.

I'm going to cut open your intestines and put rat's in, letting them eat you from the inside. I'm going to cut off your arms and make you eat them. I'm going to cut off your ears and staple them to your bare eyeballs. I'm going to eviscerate you. I'm going to put maggots into your brain through your nose and ears. And after all that is set up, I'm going to stick thermite into every hole in your body and watch you burn.

DeathBySQUEEEEEE

Postby DeathBySQUEEEEEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 am

Spamfest wrote:

Love, DeathBySQUEEEEEE

I'm going to cut open your intestines and put rat's in, letting them eat you from the inside. I'm going to cut off your arms and make you eat them. I'm going to cut off your ears and staple them to your bare eyeballs. I'm going to eviscerate you. I'm going to put maggots into your brain through your nose and ears. And after all that is set up, I'm going to stick thermite into every hole in your body and watch you burn.

Oh my, i feel so scared now, I've met someone who actually has the attention span of a child! Perhaps you weren't enlightened enough, so sit down son, let me teach you a lesson. I will fish hooks through your mouth and drag them out of your throat. I'll break your legs and tie your limbs in a double helix, and watch your body twist and contract as it wounds around itself until it pops. I'll do more then stick thermite into you, that's too quick, i'd rather give you a hot case of dysentery and watch you suffer as your body shuts down.

Spamfest

Postby Spamfest » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

DeathBySQUEEEEEE wrote:
Spamfest wrote:

Love, DeathBySQUEEEEEE

Oh my, i feel so scared now, I've met someone who actually has the attention span of a child! Perhaps you weren't enlightened enough, so sit down son, let me teach you a lesson. I will fish hooks through your mouth and drag them out of your throat. I'll break your legs and tie your limbs in a double helix, and watch your body twist and contract as it wounds around itself until it pops. I'll do more then stick thermite into you, that's too quick, i'd rather give you a hot case of dysentery and watch you suffer as your body shuts down.

Bring it on, Benedict.

DeathBySQUEEEEEE

Postby DeathBySQUEEEEEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 am

What's this? Have you run out of ideas, and therefore use a reprieve to prepare yourself for the coming storm son? You have not even come into the troubled waters, I suggest you return to your parasitic life, before it is swept away.

Spamfest

Postby Spamfest » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:40 am

DeathBySQUEEEEEE wrote:What's this? Have you run out of ideas, and therefore use a reprieve to prepare yourself for the coming storm son? You have not even come into the troubled waters, I suggest you return to your parasitic life, before it is swept away.

Learn first grade history, or do they skip that in Britain?

DeathBySQUEEEEEE

Postby DeathBySQUEEEEEE » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 am

Spamfest wrote:
DeathBySQUEEEEEE wrote:What's this? Have you run out of ideas, and therefore use a reprieve to prepare yourself for the coming storm son? You have not even come into the troubled waters, I suggest you return to your parasitic life, before it is swept away.

Learn first grade history, or do they skip that in Britain?

I find this even funnier, that you even assume where I came from and currently reside. Did they ever teach you common sense as a child? I hear that is a raging good subject that hasn't been touched by the ilk of yours in quite a while. You know nothing of me, and therefore are only a clown shooting in the dark. :)

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 am

Well. This is just as rediculous as the last flame war I came from with you two.
You really got the time to do stuff like this?
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

alex oclisto101

Re: the flame war

Postby alex oclisto101 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Hey death listen here noob

Your the reason people think the Internet is full of fags so I pray to god you don't breed. So do the entire world a favour and go die in a hole so I can dance in your blood and eat your flesh and guts( the brains are for dessert)
Signatures
Book: To kill a flaming troll wrote:"Remove thine words or I shall use thine flamethrower against thee."

Return to “General”