Is the game even being updated anymore?

Tell us what you'd like to see.
Tristandlg

Is the game even being updated anymore?

Postby Tristandlg » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:17 am

I get on about once a month to see if there are any cool new updates and every time i get on lately I've seen nothing new or different about the game. There are many, many great ideas in the forums that would make this game great. So my question is, is the game even being updated anymore? or is this game a lost cause?

Razorhamlincoln

Re: Is the game even being updated anymore?

Postby Razorhamlincoln » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 am

I really couldn't tell you. The last we've heard from Saxon, I believe he said he was doing some stuff on the IOS front --or something to that effect.-- We really haven't heard much since.
What is a signature? Just a miserable pile of words! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 am

Saxon said he was going to finish IOS stuff and then work on a PC update which, from the looks of things, sounded very simple (He was going to combine 3 previous updates into 1 feature, sounds easy enough from my ignorant standpoint).

He hasn't made any 'shits dead, yo' annoucements, which, unless he himself is dead, I feel more than positive he would of made one.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

LemonLock13

Postby LemonLock13 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah, I really hadn't heard much on Saxon since he's doing IOS?

pwnzer88

Postby pwnzer88 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:56 pm

I don't know if you guys have seen this but he posted something new at the begining of september.
http://www.binaryspacegames.com/

I would hate to see this game abandoned after all the work thats gone into it. :(
"This is not your grave, but you are welcome in it"-Gravemind

Saxon
Site Admin

Postby Saxon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:12 pm

No I'm not dead! :)

But I've been extremely busy with other things lately, and so haven't been able to give C3O / ZOS the attention I'd like to :(

In some good news though, I just recently found out that I've won some funding from Screen Australia, to make an Android version of ZOS! More details here:

http://www.screenaustralia.gov.au/news_ ... games.aspx
http://www.binaryspacegames.com/2013/09 ... plication/

I'll be doing some of the work on the Android version, but my plan for the funding is to hire other people to help me produce the port (and also to spend on marketing etc).

I plan to then use the income from ZOS on Android to help fund further updates to C3O on the web (by using it to hire some other people), and also eventually bring C3O to iOS and Android as well.

So the project is still alive! :)

cya!
Saxon

Zayex

Postby Zayex » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Dude saxon I'd totally donate a bunch of cash if I wasn't poor and mexican as hell :c
I want an avatar :/

Return to “Feature Requests”