Ideas...

Tell us what you'd like to see.
AND589324

Ideas...

Postby AND589324 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 am

I have a few ideas for c3o that I think would be cool...

1.A tower defense game type. Like for whatever reason you have to stay inside or close to a building. (Like maybe rescue is coming there or your Buddie is hurt and can't move.) The editor dude can pick the building and you would have more wood than you normally do for barricades. And maybe you could have one extra guy to help you hold the building. There could also be a time limit you have to survive (you'd be in there for 10 minutes or something.)

2. An upgraded pistol. You could find it while searching buildings and it could have a faster rate of fire, more accuracy, etc. than the original pistol. It would just replace your old pistol when you find it and the only thing you would have to change is the skin (plus all the enhancement stuff.)

3.Verbal Commands. Instead of having the civilians run around all crazy like you could order them out of the way or into a corner. I don't really know you, but I wouldn't question 3(or more) guys with guns. (The civilians with guns could just ignore you or something.)

4.A scavenging mission. It could be like you need a special part to fix your car, boat, etc. to get it back up and running in order to escape. So every time you loot a building you have a small chance to find that part. Once you find that part you have to get back to your spawn in order to win. (You don't even need to make a car, boat, etc. Just say it's off the map or something.)

5.Booby Traps. You could find mines or be able to booby trap a door. When a zombie walks over it it would obviously explode. Maybe to keep things interesting civilians could also set them off...

6.Assassination mission. You would have to hunt down an infected friend/family member and put them down. I'm just trying to think outside the box.

I'm not sure if these have been mentioned before. If they have, my bad, just trying to give you guys food for thought.

headhunter211

Re: Ideas...

Postby headhunter211 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 am

Wow, my idea (no hating, probably thought of before me) of escape seems to be gaining steam =D. Find parts for vehicles then build them and escape.
Hearts are wasted, lives are broken, and people go missing.

coinsruledude

Postby coinsruledude » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 am

I love how headhunter is taking credit for a feature that literally exists in the actual C3O game with the pilots, police officers, and scientists.
"You can only talk rubbish if you're aware of knowledge." ~Karl Pilkington
"**** it, it's late. Change it later." ~Me and Teddy

headhunter211

Postby headhunter211 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:17 pm

no, not. the game mode i'm thinking of involves 'looting' the supplies, just like ammo and wood. then outsourcing them to your team to carry. the more they carry, the slower they go. not finding people, but parts and fuel. then i'm not just 'getting to the vehicle' but building it. I just happen to call it escape because it fits the description. i'm in no way, taking credit for the original game mode, just saying that i had an idea i proposed a while back, which i keep seeing requested with similar parameters.
Hearts are wasted, lives are broken, and people go missing.

Wafflenator

Postby Wafflenator » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm

I think the vehicle parts sound neat

Return to “Feature Requests”