C3O IOS Playable Mode

Tell us what you'd like to see.
Asian

C3O IOS Playable Mode

Postby Asian » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 am

Instead of the casual simulator you can watch on your phone when you're bored, why not just add the playable mode from the computer? Wouldn't that be loads of fun to integrate all that onto your little iphone/touch! Besides, as tedious as the game can get; sometimes when your away from your computer; you can not only control the outbreak but be IN the outbreak aswell. I think this would add a nice touch to the ios 'game'.
"You shall not dine on the flesh of the honorable!"

headhunter211

Re: C3O IOS Playable Mode

Postby headhunter211 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 am

yeah, but you'd have to shrink the controls, make small buttons for building barricades, choosing weapons, searching. i guess you might have collapsible options. like a weapons tab, and loot/build tab to lower clutter. Then theres also moving exactly, its much easier with a mouse than a finger to control someone. then you have to work in building barricades, 'Tap' > /building tab/ > /barricade/ > 'tap origin point' > 'drag to end point'

its a lot more complicated cause of the reduced screen size. tablets might fair better, but it would be very challenging to port it over.
Hearts are wasted, lives are broken, and people go missing.

rmont3

Postby rmont3 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

This could work on iPad. but for iPhone and iPod, no.

munnnathan

Postby munnnathan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:22 pm

but wait what if one wrer to make maps on pc and then use them on ipod no need for messy build controls and one could simply use a touch drag release motion for building baricades in build mode. you could use a tiny button in the top right/left to toggle build mode, and the touch drag release motion can also be used to move. if there are any problems just state them i would love to elaborate.

Return to “Feature Requests”