Is anything new happening?

Discuss the game
Smerg

Re: Is anything new happening?

Postby Smerg » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Same @Teddy.

I mean I don't really use the forums that much but it's still something fun to go back to and read.
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

josef733

Postby josef733 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:47 pm

I come back here every 2 months just too see if anything has happened.
Sadness D:
I Liked Games When They Were Cool...

rmont3

Postby rmont3 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Okay. Let's clear it up! I know why he abandoned it. When Google discontinued that API thingy back in 14`, the game was harder to control and thus he abandoned it.

scorch

Postby scorch » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:33 pm

But you'd think at-least he'd tell us he's abandoning the game.
You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, German writer and polymath

scorch

Postby scorch » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:07 pm

I've just seen some life on Facebook from the "Class 3 Outbreak: Zombie RTS" page. It was posted 16 hours ago.

And another was posted on the 18th of March stating: "Hi everyone, although it might seem like it, I haven't disappeared! In case you're interested, I've written up some details on how sales of ZOS for Android have gone over the 16 months since it was released: http://www.binaryspacegames.com/…/zombie-outbreak-simulato…/ I'm still planning on releasing an update for iOS, it's just taking a lot longer than I'd hoped. cya, Saxon"

Looks like the game and Saxon may finally be resurrected!

Link to the page:https://www.facebook.com/class3outbreak/?fref=nf

Thanks.
You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer

Smerg

Postby Smerg » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:05 am

Interesting stuff, Scorch. I might be a bit pessimistic in the belief that I don't actually think this signals a complete resurrection of the game, at the very least it's refreshing to read a fresh post from Saxon. I almost don't believe it, though. We uh.. We sure this is the real Saxon? >_>
"If all else fails: duck. As a method of defense it's unreliable, but incredibly reassuring for a second or two." - Unknown

scorch

Postby scorch » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:19 am

Smerg wrote:Interesting stuff, Scorch. I might be a bit pessimistic in the belief that I don't actually think this signals a complete resurrection of the game, at the very least it's refreshing to read a fresh post from Saxon. I almost don't believe it, though. We uh.. We sure this is the real Saxon? >_>

Yes I do believe that's Saxon, he's even posted numerous articles on his Binary Space website, telling people things about "Adding a tutorial" and "A new logo for Binary Space"

Here's the link to the new articles - http://www.binaryspacegames.com/

What I find strange is he hasn't posted anything here to his loyal fans still around, and I even sent him an email a while ago asking about his disappearance but he never replied. All I know is its very possible Saxons back on the radar.

Thanks.

Return to “General”