Are new maps even updated anymore?

Discuss the game
LemonLock13

Are new maps even updated anymore?

Postby LemonLock13 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 am

Are there any new maps that are going to be updated because there are some editors that created maps but they weren't published yet. I had previously made a map several months ago and it hasn't been updated yet. It is understandable that Saxon has been busy lately, but I hope that there are some new updates coming up next year.

Saxon
Site Admin

Re: Are new maps even updated anymore?

Postby Saxon » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:13 am

Hey LemonLock13,

Yeah I've fallen way behind on moderating new maps lately, as I've been really busy, sorry :( Post the links to your maps and I'll put them through.

I have been planning on asking if anyone would like to help me out with moderating maps. But, there is a bug with the map moderation which means that sometimes maps don't get published properly, and then I have to go into the admin section of the site and force an update. So I've been meaning to fix that bug before asking for help :) It involves a few different changes - I've implemented about half of them so far.

cya,
Saxon

moneyman101

Postby moneyman101 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:04 am

when is the next update

HarveyTheHunter

Postby HarveyTheHunter » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Well while it hasn't been all that long since I sent my map in to be reviewed, I'm very anxious as I put a lot of time into it. The map itself is based on the real world location of the Motor Inn, seen in episodes 1-3 of The Walking Dead Game by TellTale. I claim nothing as my own aside from the work on the map.

http://www.class3outbreak.com/maps/9882 ... sa/games/1

Return to “General”